Exams......

(I'm sorry if it is not strictly to the plot line, I haven't watched that Naruto episode for awhile) 

Third person POV 

Tobari and his team were walking toward the first exams, everybody had a good two days of rest from the hellish days they called training from Ibiki. 

As they walked in they could see team seven walk in as well. Tobari secretly caught glances at Naruto and his rear end.... 

Anywho they went up the flights of stairs that was going to lead to the room the exams are going to be held in, as they got to a certain floor however they saw everybody crowding the door to a certain room. 'this is the second floor not the third.' Tobari thought as he walked up the the group.

There was people guarding the door, the strange men where be argued with by tenten. Tenten was about to get hit by this stranger when Tobari flashed to intercept the blow and getting hit instead. However Tobari did not move an inch as he got hit he stood his ground with an angry tired look on his face, the only sign of the slightest twitch of pain is one squinted eye on the side he was hit on.

"You try to hit a woman again in my presence you will lose your arm" Tobari stated as he started to crush the hand the man slapped his with, but as he was doing so his ears went up in a friendly gesture and a face dawned with recondition. "Kotetsu? Izumo? What are you doing protecting a dare that's not even the exam room? " The men started to sweat and before anybody knew it they where gone in poof of smoke. 

Tobari looked around to see almost everybody gone besides his team and a few others, such as tenten and neji.  

The group only exchanged simple hello's before they started to walked toward the real exam room. Tobaris team took a slight detour because Tobari and Tarasu picked up a very interesting scent, the scent of a battle, kunai metal shavings, sweat and blood. 

When they got there they overlooked sasuke's and rock lee's battle. Sasuke was in the air, his back facing the ground, lee was directly behind him parallel to sasuke. Lee bandages on his arms started to unwrap, Tobari's eyes widened at the sight reconnecting the technique. 'oh no you don't IT'S FORBIDDEN' 

Tobari summoned a leaf and condensed its properties into a razor sharp compound, and in no time at all flung the leaf at lee's bandages and trapping them to the wall, stopping the forbidden technique.  

Tobari summoned forth a large dandylion at full bloom, the poofy flower braced sasuke's fall and preventing any injury. The dandelion returned back to the earth as soon as sasuke was safely on the ground.  "Be careful, oh and sasuke!" Tobari yelled getting sasuke's attention. "Don't be so cocky" 

With that he left them, with confident strides to the exam room. Team 0 passed Kakashi by the door with a warning glare, if looks could kill, kakashi would be burning and running like hell was on his ass. 

However team o's attitude was quickly put into a facade of innocence and happiness as a infiltration technique courtesy of Ibiki. It was put up for the "act" they will be doing inside the exam room. How they know it's a written exam? Let's just say that Ibiki is not the only one who can get information without the person noticing *cough* stole from Ibiki *cough*. 

They walked through the crowd to the back of the room where Gaara and his siblings were sitting receiving many different looks along the way, whether it be glares aor looks of curiosity.  Team 0 did not know it it was Tobari's animal features, or Mavins eyes, even Tarasu's green hair, they did not know, however they just did not care at the moment. 

The room for Tobari smelled distinctly of snake mixed  in the many many others, however he was to deep in conversation to care. 

~Timeskip~