You can count on me...don't worry child

All pictures and music and charecters are not mine except Tarasu, and plot line (Sort of). Now onto the story little lizards!!!!

Team 0 had the rest of their lives after they stumbled home and into the den. Perfect as in three days of sleep, gaara slept about four full days before awakening. 

He awoke to fluff around him and a new warmth he had never known. Then the memories of the days before had come back to him and he jolted awake. Seeing nothing but blond fur he tried to find the owner. He struggled endlessly then realized he could turn himself to sand and teleport himself.  He stopped himself however when a fox head popped out of nowhere and licked his face and grumbled go back to sleep cub it's only noon. 

Then he realized that there was others sleeping beside him. Then he thought of the time that the fox, tobari was his name he remembered. Gaara was confused out of his mind, how did he get here? Why was he reemerging from blackness? What was that feeling? Then he realized others were also there with him, the man with green hair and the woman with black hair. As well the kid with wild brown hair. 

Gaara pushed the giant fox against his stomach to wake him, it worked and Tobari got up making the others groan at the lost of the warmth. 

"I don't want to hurt you Gaara, in fact, I want to help you. I let you sleep for the first time and I want you to become my friend, our friend" Tobari  said while the others sat next to him in a line. They all smiled, minus Tarasu and mavin. Gaara felt that he could trust them and smiled back, it may have been a small smile, but a smile nonetheless. 

Tobari stood up and turned human, he clapped his hands together and started walk upstairs.  He stopped halfway up the stairs and turned his head to everybody who was not following him. "Are you coming or not?" Everybody scrambled up the stairs after Tobari said that. Tobari sat at the table and everybody else stood around. "Since this is the first time we have all been together at once and we all have some free time on our hands, why don't we have some fun? We only have two more days untill the chunin exams anyway. Lets relax." A chorus of nods and yesses followed. Konohamaru knowing what "Fun" meant for this family was excited to see where they would go next. Tobari was thinking intently before snapping his fingers as an idea popped into his head. "Kumo! Thats where we shall go!" Tobari exclaimed. 

Gaara tilted his head confused. "What do you mean?" Mavin and Tarasu nodded in agreement having never had 'fun' with Tobari and konohamaru. "Oh. sorry, umm what I mean is that I have a friend in Kumo who owns a bar and lets me sing there because it ups his money that the bar gets, so he does not mind. I was saying lets go to Kumo and all perform one of our songs!" Tobari started to grab everybody weather it be with his tails or arms, as he was grabbing Gaara, gaara said "But Tobari I can't sing-" Gaara could finish because Tobari had grabbed him and they had been engulfed in a swirl of black fire. 

Before anyone could comprehend what was happening, they had arrived at Kumo, specifically at the front of cloud jumper bar. "Hurry mavin cloaks!" Tobari shouted. Everybody had black shadow cloaks that trailed on the ground and faded at the end of the cloak. Every else but Tobari and Konohamaru was confused. Tobari made the come here hand motion and whispered "Take of your forehead protectors,  Kumo does not have a good relations and we don't have permission to be here, so hand them to we for now." The others did as told and Konohamaru just stood there in his shadow cloak looking cute as ever. Tobari sealed them inside one of his multiple sealing tattoos on his left arm.

"Ok lets go" They followed Tobari into the intimidating looking bar. They walked through the crowd and straight toward the counter. Tobari removed his hood, flicked his fox ears from side to side and whistled a small tune or ring around the rosey, and a tall darker skinned woman came up to the counter in front of Tobari.