Meeting the beauty once more...

"Hey tobari?" Said Konohamaru as we walked forward. 

"Yes?" I replied.

"Where are we going?" Konohamaru asked. Today right here right now I am going to show him one of my many secrets after this there's no secrets that I have that at least one person knows.

We stayed in silence until we reached the top of the hokage's heads. 

"Well konohamaru. I want to show you one of my secrets, as a brother, you are very special to me. My older brother was the one who knew this secret, but now that he is gone I need someone to know. So i'm choosing you. Are you willing to be my brother?" I finished with a smile on my face.

I saw his face light up with glee and he jumped onto me making me hug him. 

"Of course i'll be your brother!" He exclaimed. 'Now's the time' I thought. 

"Ok. Do you know that person that would sing on this mountain and give advice to anyone who came first?" I asked him. He nodded a yes. 

"Well thats me......" I said while scratching the back of my head.

"WHAT!" He yelled. That yell was probably heard all across Konoha. I put a hand to his mouth and a finger to my lips. 

I stood on  the edge of the thirds head and I sat down and overlooked Konoha.

I bekond Konohamaru to come over with a wave of my hand. 

I pulled him into my lap and started to sing. *This is for you Jubi* 

It must have been cold here in my shadow~

To never have sunlight on your face~

You were content to let me shine~

You always walked a step behind~

So I was the one with all the glory~

While you were the one with all the strength~

A beautiful face without a name~

A beautiful smile to hide the pain~

Did you ever know that you're my hero~

And everything I would like to be~

I can fly higher than an eagle~

For you are the wind beneath my wings~

It might have appeared to go unnoticed~

But i've got it all here in my heart~

I want you to know the truth~

I would be nothing without you~

Did you ever know that you're my hero~

And everything I wish I could be~

I can fly higher than a eagle~

For you are the wind beneath my wings~

(A/N DROP THE BEAT XD.....no sorry '-_-)

Do I ever tell you you're my hero!~

You're everything I wish I could be!~

I can fly higher than an eagle!~

you are the wind beneath my wings!~

You are the wind beneath my wings~

I finished the song and looked around. People came out of their homes to see who was making the music that came months ago.

They looked up and were not expecting me. 

I personally did not care. I picked up the sleeping konohamaru and disappeared in a swirl of black flames. 

I arrived in the Hokage's office. I told him that I would take Konohamaru back to my home and left in the same manner I came. 

I curled around konohamaru in the den and drifted to sleep.

The next week with konohamaru was eventful to say the least. I always hunt for my food and never had use for money so I took konohamaru to hunt with me a few times. 

I would pick him up and drop him off from school. I got a whole bunch of stares from the other children alwell from the parents but I didn't care. I got made fun of from the children and one has gone as far as to say that I was Konohamaru's pet fox. 

But at that moment he did something that made firework go off in my soul.

He called me his onnie-san (sp?)

Through all of the days with him I would train him and teach him. Mainly in chakra control and strength and speed. He was below average when I started so now he is average genin speed while he picked up chakra control very well and can walk up tree's with ease while he is still working on walking on water. 

Konohamaru wanted to live with me and so I let him with the consent of his grandpa. (A/N For my fanfiction Konohamaru's parents where killed by Kyuubi and he lives with his grandpa. Asuma Sarutobi is his uncle)

"Konohamaru! I'm going out hunting!" I could hear the footsteps rushing toward the door until I could see him rushing toward me.

"Can I come?" I could see the hope on his face. Konohamaru had been getting better at hunting and could catch a squirrel ...but all of the times I try and catch something filling for myself he scares it away. I haven't eaten in a few days and i'm hungry so.....

"I'm sorry konohamaru but I would like to eat tonight so......no thankyou" He looked a little embarrassed but I think it's going to be ok.

"I'm sorry Tobari...." I stopped him from saying anymore with a hand on his head. 

"It's ok every hatchling has to learn to fly" He looked awed and I left him like that and jumped into the air once I was out the door and transformed.

Timeskip

Finally I found some food!

It was a doe who looked fairly well fed. She was in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. 

I crept forward very slowly making sure not to step on any sticks or rustle the bushes and branches.

I was so concentrated on that I did not notice two scents approaching until they disturbed the dear and made it run.

I turned truly angry now. 

I am hungry.

I am tired.

And NOW I'M PISSED OFF!!!

I didn't even bother transforming while I jumped out of the bushes and faced two people.

One was a man about 14 with slightly tanned skin with white tribal tattoos covering his face along with light green hair. He had a tight turtle neck T-shirt with tight black jeans and a light brown leather jacket.

The other was the female I saw and sang with not a week ago at wave country. 

My anger subsided when I looked at her..........I don't know why.....

She was beautiful. That was all that filled my thoughts as I turned to a trance like state because of her beauty. Because of my trance I did not notice shadows creeping toward me......