CHUNIN BITCHES

Special thanks to mckinney1322 and Sonha098 as well as Ariehappy for being the only ones who voted and/or commented!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a full three weeks since ibiki took on the task  training them, and let me tell you this there was no mercy.

The team was walking (more like dragging) themselves back to their home. it was the middle of the day because Ibiki needed to go to work and this time he could not bring his team. 

"Tobari nii!!!"Tobari heard a shout of his name before he was tackled to the ground. He patted the well known head as his friends came into view.  "hello konohamaru" He greeted groggily. 

Konohamaru got up and off of tobari as Tobari used the roots underground to help him up. His team was doing  their own unique thing to keep themselves awake. Before konohamaru tackled him Tobari was smacking himself with his tails. Tarasu lit his sleeve of fire because he was unaffected by fire because of his dragon lineage, but it did keep him awake. Mavin summoned ghost, ghost was a personification of her shadows itself and looks like a swirls of black bandages in  a humanoid form (Picture  above) it was slapping her every time she dared to fall asleep. Why are they exhausted you ask?  Ibiki had made them light sleepers and be able to have reflexes while sleeping. How you ask? well he made them hold a string that was attached to a boulder, it was hanging above their heads while they slept in a cross legged position. each of them had their own boulder.  If you failed to hold the boulder up while you slept then you will have a boulder rained upon your head jerking you awake and causing sleep lose. This has been happening for the past five nights while they trained in the day. 

"Tobari! Could you play hide and seek with us! Teens vs the Konohamaru squad!!" Konohamaru yelled at him jerking him from his thoughts. 

*You need to sleep, your lack of food, water and sleep have affected me as well* 

*I know Jubi but it's Konohamaru, plus  you know it won't last too long* 

* I doubt it you have personally trained him,he has your bloodline, plus he can play with the Uzumaki brat, please *  

*I don't want him anywhere near those traitors! sigh. I love my brother and he is asking me to play with his brother. I'm doing it* 

*Tob- 

The phoenix beast was cut off as a mental barrier  that was put up.  Tobari have his team a look and tried to look as excited as possible for the boy in front of him. 

"of course I will!!! I will give you fifty seconds to run after that I will chase you until I have caught you ok?" Tobari asked him poking his nose at the end. konohamaru have him a excited pointy tooth grin. "Ok! Let's go gang!!" Konohamaru ran, the rest of the team looked at him like death was at hi doorstep. Tobari gave one last pleading look before counting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konohamaru ran as fast as he could on all fours while his friends trailed behind him.  He was running until he ran into Naruto and his team. 

"Hey Naruto!!" Naruto turned around."Oh hey Konohamaru, what are you doing?" 

Konohamaru started to stare at Sakura who was staring at Naruto with a dead expression. "Ne Naruto is she your girlfriend?"   

"Oh so you noticed how crazy she was for me ne?" Before he could see konohamaru reaction because the pink banshee had punched him into the opposite fence. sakura started to walk away.