Team 0/Beast team?

Please read this...... 

(A/N I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE and.....If any of you are interested I can make another story filled with Yaoi or non Yaoi pairings for you guys all you need to do is comment your pairings from these anime.... Naruto,Magi,Black butler,One piece, snow white with the red hair AKA Akagami no shirayukihime, Attack on titan, Blue exorcist, and/or the manga Ake no Tobari. That is where I got the character Tobari from......Tessai is mine and Naruto is not mine, neither is any of the pictures. Tarasu is mine and Mavin is NekoSonha0's OC. Also my updates will be one or two chapters every other week. Thank you if you made it this far.....)

Konohamaru's POV (SURPRISE!)

I was waiting at home for Tobari to come back but it's been about an hour now so I decided to see gramps....

I finally got to gramps office I walked in and sat down on his desk.

"What are you doing here Konohamaru?" Gramps asked.

"Well...Tobari has not come back from hunting yet, and it'd been an over an hour!" I whined angrily. He looked at me with a confused and focused gaze.

"Isn't his hunting every other day? He went yesterday." When he said that I turned very guilty. I now found the floor very interesting at the moment. "Well he took me hunting the last two times and I scared away most of the food for Tobari. So he hadn't eaten yet....." 

His faced dawned with understanding. Just as he was about to say something there was a knock on the door and gramps said come in. What we saw next shocked us to the bone.

Me and gramps eyes widened at the sight.

I saw a man with light green hair and the pretty lady I saw with Tobari and to be honest I think that Tobari and that pretty lady make a good couple. 

But what shocked us the most was Tobari in his fox form hanging upside-down from a shadow like substance coming from the pretty lady. The substance seemed to seep out of her skin and into the air around her.

Tobari's eyes were wide with shock and were also dazed and confused. His eyes were screaming 'help me' as we stared in shock at the strangers that entered gramps office.

"Hokage-sama we found this fox in a clearing on the outskirts of Konoha. I would have passed it with no mind, but it was larger than a normal fox and had two tails. So we wanted to know what you wanted to do with it."

Hokage (Hiruzen Sarutobi) POV

The girl with black hair said emotionlessly. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

'i'm getting to old for this' 

"Dear could you please put him down for me. He is my personal guard and my grandchild's caretaker at the moment. He is extremely skilled and strong and personally I don't know how you managed to catch him."

She widened her eyes for a millisecond and if you weren't paying attention you would not have seen it. 

She let the shadows slowly put him down. 

Tobari stumbled onto the floor and transformed. He was on all fours when he transformed back, and his back was facing the new guests.

He let out a breath and calmly got on one knee with his head down, then after taking a few breaths he stands and dusts the not-existing dust of his clothes before putting on a huge teeth showing smile and turning around and.....Kissed the girl's hand!!!!!

Third person POV

"It is very nice to see you again" Tobari said as he turned around to face the new guests.

"Pretty lady!!!" Konohamaru yelled as he jumped onto the 'pretty lady' and gave her a huge that almost knocked her over but she regained her balance with the help of her shadows. 

Tobari saw a ghost of a smile on her face but it disappeared as soon as she let go of him. 

''Nice to see you" She said with the lack of emotion.

He got of her and went toward Tobari. When Konohamaru got to Tobari and made a come closer jester with his hand. 

Tobari did as told and bent over. Konohamaru cupped Tobari's fox ear in his hand and whispered something incoherent to anyone but them. 

As soon as Konohamaru finished Tobari's face was tomato red and his eyes were wide and looking at the black haired woman in the room. 

The other members in the room who knew Tobari were very curious as to what Konohamaru said to make Tobari red in the face.The black haired woman still looked emotionless staring at the blond. The light green haired male next to the black haired female  just rolled his eyes slightly and chuckled. 

"Ok enough now......Tobari I know this might be a little too soon because of the......incident-" Tobari winced slightly and lowered his head "But these two will be your new team. Your team will be called team 0 or the beast team because of your powers and abilities. Your real team sensei is heading toward fire country and will be here in about a month, but for now your sensei will be Ibiki Morino. You are dismissed" The Hokage finished and the three teens left the room. Konohamaru left also, but was attached to Tobari's tails. 

It was silent with the two strangers following Tobari. Tobari decided to break the deadly silence. 

"If we have to be a team then I would like to know everything about you two. But until we reach a safe location, how about we start with names" Tobari stated in an emotionless face with the relaxing Konohamaru resting on Tobari's now dirty tails that were being dragged on the ground by konohamaru's weight. 

"Mavin(First name) Karasu(Last name)" The emotionless black haired woman stated without breaking eye contact ahead. 

"My name is Tarasu(First name)  Doragon(Last name)" The green haired man said looking at Tobari from his peripheral vision.

They continued to walk through town, getting many glares and strange looks throughout the whole way. 

They were in the outskirts of the town and now heading into the woods. Tobari sighed and started to speak. 

"My name is Tobari but my full name is Tobari seishin. Now please do not tell anyone my last name, not even the Hokage knows that part of me" Tobari finished while rubbing the back of his neck.

The kept walking in silence until Tobari stopped in a medium sized clearing in seemingly, the middle of nowhere. 

Tobari stomped on the ground slightly and made  a small basket like thing made out of tree roots sprouting from the ground. (A/N imagine Kovu's bed from lion king 2)

He set Konohamaru inside and turned to his teammates. 

"So. I want to know everything about you if that is ok. For example what you're bad at, what you're good at, kekkai genkai or special powers, chakra nature and any other additional attributes, then afterwards we can share our past!" Tobari said turning around sitting on the ground and clapping his hands together.

Everyone looked at each other with anticipation, Tobari looked at them with an expression close to confusion written on his face. 

"Who's going to go first?" Tobari asked as they both pointed at him. "Oh ok" 

"Well.............

HAHAHAHA I'M EVIL!!! PURE EVIL!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA 

Sorry don't hurt me ;-;

Sorry it'd been so long to, i'm really busy because i'm working on two story's, helping out two OTHER writers with their stories, THEN I have writer's block and family time. SO ya i'm busy I just finished school and i'm done so ya....BUT I will try to update as soon as I can.