Tony has things planned for you.

**If your reading this story remember to review!! I love to know what you guys think!!

Marilyn Anderson

Zak always got really quiet and still around lock down time. It was a usual thing for him, Nick and Aaron would fill him in on where they were setting up equipment and Zak would just nod or say 'okay'. Nick and Aaron were used to this behavior, as was I. But today it was different. He kept watching me when I was talking to Billy, or getting a drink, or texting on my phone. His eyes almost never left me.

When we went back to the hotel a few hours before lock down for the boys could rest and eat, Zak and I took a different car back to the hotel. He didn't talk the whole way there. He didn't turn on any music, he just drove silently. I let out a sigh, and looked at him. “Zak, are you okay?” I whispered, putting my hands on my knees. Zak slowly nodded, and stopped the car at a red light. “How are you feeling about the lock down tonight? Are you nervous?”

“Of course I'm nervous.” Zak whispered back as the car began moving again.

“So,” I announced after a few moments of still silence. “I was wondering if maybe I could join you guys for this investigation. Only for a couple of hours. Just to see if I can help get any evidence.” I smiled at Zak, and Zak rose his eyebrows and cocked his head.

“Absolutely not.” Zak replied. “This location is nuts. I'm not leaving you alone just to gather evidence.” I crossed my arms. “This place has had possessions and demonic entities roaming the place like no other. I'm not chancing another Pennhurst.”

“I don't see how it's not safe for me, but it's safe for you.” I argued. Zak let out an aggravated sigh.

“I know how to deal with these things Ma-”

“I do too, Zak. I've dealt with it since I was little. Trust me a little bit. I promise if things get out of hand I'll call you guys in to help and leave.” I said turning to him, sticking out my lower lip and folding my hands across each other. “Please Zakey-poo. I loves you.” Zak looked over at me, and laughed at my puppy-dog face.

“The puppy-dog face doesn't work on me,” Zak laughed. I ignored his comment, and kept making my face and batting my eyes at him. “Marilyn,” Zak sighed after a moment. He looked at me, and then sighed again, “Promise me you'll start screaming if something happens.”

“You betcha.” I smiled at him,

“Then fine, you can go.” Zak agreed unwillingly.

“Aw, thanks. I love you.” I smiled.

“Yeah, yea.” Zak muttered as I laid a sloppy kiss on his cheek. “Ew, you spit on me.”

“Cry about it.” I laughed.

“I will.” Zak laughed in a reply.

Once back at the hotel, everything was going smooth. Zak laid down for a nap before our lock down, so I set out to wander the hotel with Aaron. I met up with him after Zak fell asleep, and we walked down the hallway together. “Are you excited about the lock down?” I questioned. For some reason I wanted to talk about the lock down a lot. I was excited to go on the lock down with them. It was going to be my first one since Pennhurst – and I knew Zak was hesitant on it.

“Sure,” Aaron replied, “A lot of crazy crap happened in that hospital. Plus the gang violence on top of that. It's absoutly nuts.”

“Hey,” I smiled, “guess what?”

“What?” Aaron eyed me, curious of what I had on my mind.

“You might have a special guest on tonight’s investigation.” I smirked.