Menstrual Cramps and Good Girls // AUTHORS NOTE INSIDE!

To start off, I would like to thank all you guys for your dedication and love for this story! I love seeing your reviews as much as I love writing this! I apolgize sincerely for not being able to update. I've been so busy. I have school from 6-3, flag practice from 5-7 and usually work from 7-10. I'm usually dead by the end of the day, and only write a little bit a day! I'll update the best I can - and that's a promise from me to you! 

Happy Ghost Adventures Watching - who else is excited for the Exersist house episode?! EEK!(: - Sabrina

Marilyn Anderson

“Zak – I just don't think camping with Aaron is a good idea.” I attempted to convince him, following him around the kitchen as we prepared for a night out. “I just think it would be funner with just you, Billy, Nick and me.” Zak shook his head before opening the fridge and pulling out a container of fruit punch.

“I don't want to leave Aaron out, Marilyn. It's a tradition. I know what he did to you was horrible – but can we please just put it in the past?” Zak questioned. I was taken back at this, raising my eyebrows and dropping my jaw. Zak slowly poured the juice in the cup like what he said was no big deal. “I mean, can't we just go have fun this weekend?” I shook my head.

“No.” I growled at him, “No! I'm not going to be within 10 feet of Aaron! You know what he did to me! I'll text him and at least be civil! But that doesn't mean I want to be near him! I fucking hate him Zachary, and you know damn well!”

“I know you do, babe. But please, can we ju-”

“NO!” I screamed at him angrily.

“Marilyn, you're being childish.” Zak stated, leaning against the counter. I rolled my eyes at him. “Lets just go, and if you want to leave we can, okay? We can make up an excuse, we can say you're having menstrual cramps.” I laughed out loud at this.

“I cannot believe you!” I laughed. Zak smiled and stood straight.

“The boys will be so grossed out they'll let us leave,” Zak smiled.

“Yeah, and they'll probably never talk to me again! They'll be like, 'ew oh my god she's bleeding from her vagina for 7 days oh lawd how is she not dead!'.” I mocked Nick's voice in a winy tone – causing Zak to laugh out loud. I smiled before shrugging in my sweatpants, “Do we have to go out tonight? I really don't want to change and I don't think I have a dress that will match this boot.” I smiled pointing to the boot that was covering half of my left leg. Zak sighed, “Please?” I wined walking up to him and resting my chin on his chest, “We can find a scary movie on netflix. And if you're lucky I might get too scared and we won't be watching too much of the movie.” I made my fingers walk up his chest, reminding me of all the times he had demonstrated that he heard footsteps in Ghost Adventures using this movement. Zak rose his eyebrows, and his smile stretched across his face – quickly we forgot about the small argument we head, and ended up curled on the couch with one of my favorite movies of all time, Silent Hill, was in the DVD player.

“Are you gonna get scared anytime soon?” Zak whispered impatiently in my ear half-way through the movie. I shook my head, taking a sip from my cup on the counter. “Then why'd you pick this movie? The only reason I stayed home is because I tho-”

“Whoa, whoa big boy.” I interrupted him, looking up and pulling the blanket off my body, “I don't need you to go any further with that explanation. I'm going to go fill this back up, when I get back I expect you to be fully clothed and still watching the movie.” I stated to Zak, making Zak crack a smile as I stood up, “Do you want anything from the kitchen?”

“No thanks.” Zak replied, a smile still on his lips. I nodded and walked through the house and to the kitchen, opening the fridge and pouring the tea I had sat out in the sun in the glass. I put the glass back in the fridge and took a sip before escaping back into the living room. Surprisingly, Zak hadn't moved from his spot on the couch. I glanced up at the digital clock on the wall that was showing the time in vibrant colors on the wall. 1:32am. I let a yawn escape from my lips, “Sleepy?” Zak smiled.