Snowy Night

Chat often visited his princess after the whole Evilustrator incident and tonight was no exception. He gently tapped on the window no waited in the snow. Marinette climbed clumsily out of bed and almost fell down the ladders.

"Chat, it's late, and it's cold, come in" she said waking up a little "thanks princess" Chat purred "okay if you insist on calling me princess you can treat me like royalty, starting with, painting my toes" Marinette joked.

Chat smiled and sat in the chaise chair patting the spot just in front of him "what colour princess?" Marinette was surprised. She didn't think he would go with it but he did so she sat where he had patted "this one" she said holding her favourite pink nail varnish.

Chat passed her one of the fashion magazines "now lie down so I can reach your toes" Marinette did as she was told and proceeded to read her magazine.

"So, was there any reason you decided to visit me even though it's snowing outside and you'll probably end up with frostbite?" Marinette asked curiously. Chat smiled, he wanted to tell her that since he started visiting late at night he had also started falling for her.

What came out instead was "well... I... Erm... Just wanted to... Erm... VISIT... And say that I... Erm... Like, you..." He stuttered and started blushing beneath his mask. Even with the mask on it was impossible to not notice "Chat are you okay you've gone really red"

"Yeah, I'm fine, really, and I'm nearly done" he changed the subject. Marinette noticed the change of subject but chose to ignore it realising that Chat would tell her when he was ready.

"Okay, done, you can sit up again" Chat said happily. Marinette looked at her newly painted toes "wow, I'm impressed" she giggled. Chat couldn't contain himself anymore and leaned in giving Marinette a kiss. He was given a delightful surprise when she returned the kiss, he pulled away "sorry, I've just wanted to do that for a while now" he said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Really?" Marinette heard the surprise in her own voice "it's just that, I guess I kind of wanted you to" she finished. Chat looked up and smiled before leaning in for another kiss "princess, I will protect you always, I love you"

Marichat fluff inspired by the fan art at the top I hope you enjoyed and if there is a one shot you would like to read let me know in the comments 😊