Camping pt 2

marichatkitty asked for a part 2 so here we go! Starting to think I should just turn this into a new book...

Marinette PoV

"ADRIKINS!" Chloe screeched

Great exactly what I wanted. He was about to kiss me, or at least that's where I had thought it was going. He made sure I was okay before turning to face Chloe. "You know I don't like it when you call me that" he sighed.

He gestured to let me know he would just be a minute so I let them speak privately. I started to follow a squirrel I saw wondering where it seemed to be rushing to get to. It ran up a nearby tree and into a small hole where it started to throw some nuts. I started to wonder why it was throwing them out of their storage place.

I smiled when I saw there was another squirrel at the bottom of the tree collecting the nuts and moving them to another tree. I decided I should go back to Adrien when I realised I had no idea where I was or which way I had come from. "Tikki, I think I'm lost" I whispered, no reply, great I had left my bag with Tikki back in our hut.

No miraculous, no Tikki, no clue where I am, no idea if anyone else knows I'm missing.

Adrien PoV

I had finally managed to get Chloe to go away and turned around to find Mari wasn't there anymore. I started to look for Alya in case Mari had gone to find her. "Alya, Nino either of you seen Mari?" As soon as I said the words I knew they hadn't.

"I'll go back to where I last saw her, you two go back to the main campsite in case she went back there, I'll be back before it gets dark" I said heading off towards where I last saw her. "MARINETTE!" I called several times before deciding I had to change tactics.

"Plagg, claws out" I transformed and went straight up. Maybe I can see her from up here... no, just trees. Maybe if I use my cat hearing I can find her. I ran through the woods until I heard a rustling noise. Next thing I heard was "ouch!" I rolled my eyes typical Marinette.

I ran over "Mari are you okay?" I held out my hand to help her back up and realised one thing. I was still Chat Noir. How am I going to explain this? Maybe she just won't ask any questions. "Chat?" She sounded confused and I couldn't blame her. What was Chat Noir doing in the middle of nowhere?

Marinette PoV

My only thought was what is Chat Noir doing in the middle of nowhere helping me, a lost girl who had fallen in the woods. "Chat? Are you okay?" I asked, he seemed to have spaced out.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good just you know, strolling around and heard you fall" I wasn't entirely sure if that was actually true because he didn't sound so sure. "Are you going to be okay until your friends get here?" He asked I just nodded still confused and he ran into the woods.

He didn't run far enough because I saw a flash of green followed by ADRIEN!