Feelings

So I feel like Felix should be a twin brother to Adrien but more grumpy and how the two woud fight over girls, or a specific girl, then I found this fan art... Enjoy

Adrien POV

I had been told that Felix was coming home, I wasn't told when but he was coming. I reached for the door so I could go out and opened it to find the one and only Felix Agreste. "How nice for you to open the door for me" I rolled my eyes.

Felix walked in and that was the end of me leaving for today. I slumped into the sofa and waited for the teasing that never came. "What's wrong Fe? Not gonna tease me because I'm still doing the modelling for dad?"

I couldn't help but notice he seemed distracted. I had forgotten I had already invited Nino over. The door knocked and I opened it "hey Nino, we should, my room" I said practically dragging him to my room.

"Wait here I need to speak to Felix" I said before running back to my twin. "So who is she?" I asked realising that he was distracted because of a girl. "I don't know her name but she's beautiful"

"Wait a second... Are you having an emotion?" I asked teasinly "DON'T BE SO DISGUSTING!" He yelled back as I laughed loudly. He pushed me through the door of my room and I looked at Nino who was clearly confused.

"Can we please see who my brother is crushing on? All we have to do is follow him" I asked desperately wanting to know who had made Felix feel something.

"Dude I actually came to say that Alya wants me to go with her today, can we hang tomorrow?" I nodded and walked to the door with him before running to my room. "Plagg claws out" I transformed and followed Felix.

He strolled through the park and stopped just outside the bakery. He's fallen for my princess? I thought angrily rushing to beat him to Marinette's room. I stood by the window and saw her working on her newest design and I let myself in as I often did.

"Nice designs princess" I purred. She looked away from her designs and smiled "thanks Kitty" that was when we heard her mom calling up to her "Marinette, there's a boy here to see you" I knew it was Felix. "Okay mama, I'm just working on some new designs" she called back. "You should probably go Chat, can't have people knowing you're here now can you?" she giggled.

"And why not princess?" I asked flirtatiously winking at her. "What are you saying?" she asked, now was my chance. "Will you be my girlfriend?" before she could answer Felix opened the floor/door holding a large bouquet of flowers "for you Marinette" he smiled. That liar he knew her name and he knew it was the girl I liked since I told him a few times over the phone, on the rare occasion he called.

I could tell it was all a bit much for her so I quietly left through the ceiling/door and waited on the balcony. It felt like hours before that traitor of a brother left and Marinette climbed up to the ceiling balcony. She walked over and kissed me "yes" she answered as I pulled her in for a hug. "I'll be your girlfriend" she finished as she snuggled her face into my chest.