CATACWISM!

Chat Noir POV

Today is the day I'm going to tell Ladybug that I love her. At the moment we are fighting 'The Child' as she called herself. She was angry because everyone was telling her she was immature.

She shot a blast transforming a nearby civilian into a child. "HEY MUNCHKIN OVER HERE!" I shout as loud as I can. She angrily turns to face me "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She screams in a tantrum.

I laugh until she hits me. I get transformed into a child version of myself. "Chat, take out that statue" as usual I don't question why Ladybug wants me to do it "CATACWISM!" I say and Ladybug bursts into laughter.

"Catacwism... It's so cute... I can't... I'm crying..." She manages to say between laughs "Wadybug stop waffing, this is seewius" I say to her as seriously as I can. "Oh my gosh... I'm Sowwy" she laughs even more.

I get an idea while she laughs I pick a rose from the grass behind her and then proceed to hug her. Being child height I hug her leg because that's as high as I can reach. Ladybug stops laughing and I let go of her leg and try to back up.

"I wove you Wadybug" I say holding the rose up to her. I see her eyes tearing up but this time not with laughter. "We have to get you changed back" she says as she picks me up "but what about my confession?"

"You're a kid, kids say I love you all the time" she says while running to catch up to The Child "come on, I was being seewius... Can you stop cawwying me woke a wugby pwayer?"

Ladybug continued to run "no your little legs will slow us down" she answers. She finally puts me down "okay take out the statue next to her" she says. I do it as quickly as my short legs will allow and I suddenly feel tired "I tyured" I say curling up.

Next thing I know Ladybug is next to me "hey kitty, wakey up time" she ruffles my hair "what happened Ladybug?... Wait... I'M BACK!" We both hear the happiness in my voice and I don't care because I've been a child once and I don't particularly want to do it again.

"Ladybug, I meant it when I said I love you" she went to say something but my ring starts to beep "you have to go, you're going to change back any second" I give her a kiss before leaving. I finally told her how I feel.