NOPE!

Adrien POV

It was so close to being the end of the day when Chloe decided to pick on people. Last lesson of the day and we had no teacher, nobody knew why, just that there wasn't one.

I sat in my regular seat and was talking to Nino when I heard "just because you sit behind him doesn't mean you can stare at the back of his head, I mean stalker much" I turned to face Chloe who was looking at Marinette.

"I wasn't staring, I just happened to be looking in that general direction when you looked at me"
"Oh give me a break we all know you're crushing on Adrien big time and we all know he's way out of your league" at that Marinette stood up an ran.

"Marinette wait!" I called chasing after her. Man that girl can run fast I thought when she vanished. I started searching for her so I could make sure she was alright.

I had been searching for a while an had just decided to go back when I saw Maribette run right past me practically screaming "NOPE! NONONONONO!" Shortly followed by a small black butterfly.

"GIRL STOP RUNNING!" Was followed by Alya chasing Marinette. As I watched everything unfold I wasn't sure what Marinette was running from, the akuma or Alya's homemade flame thrower.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts I thought to myself. "JUST LET ME KILL THE AKUMA GIRL I WONT HURT YOU!" I heard in the distance. Now would have been a good time for Chat Noir to help out so I transformed.

I finally caught up to Alya and stopped her chasing Marinette. "EXCUSE YOU! I AM NOT LETTING MY BEST FRIEND GET AKUMATIZED! SHE IS NOT BEING A SUPERVILLAIN!" She yelled at me.

"Calm down Ladybug and I will handle this" I just hoped that Ladybug would get here and soon. Marinette tripped and fell but I caught her "don't worry it won't get you" I reassured her "do you have a jar?" I had an idea.

"A jar?" She asked "there might be one in the kitchens" I ran to grab it "where did that little nasty go?" I had lost sight of it. It was probably about two seconds before Marinette screamed again "IT'S COMING FOR ME!" And pointed to where it was.

I opened the jar "princess, you gotta keep still, don't run until I say so" she nodded. The akuma flew nearer and nearer until it was nearly on Marinette which was when I trapped it in the jar. "RUN!" She did and I closed the lid tight.

"Now to find Ladybug" I said to myself "looking for me?" Ladybug asked from behind. "M'lady, an akuma for you to purify" I said holding out the jar as if it were a beautiful gift.