Kwami Swap

Again inspired by the fan art above but this is how I imagine it would go if they somehow managed to swap kwami hope you enjoy 💖

The two superheroes ran across the rooftops together "try stopping me now!" Their latest akuma screamed before throwing a strange sand like substance.

The two heroes were confused at first "well m'lady, you look good in a catsuit" Ladybug looked at herself to see that she had now was in fact wearing the catsuit Chat usually wore. "We have to stop her"

The akuma let out a high pitched shriek "oh wow is that how you hear that?" Ladybug asked. Chat shrugged "guess I'm used to it but yeah, extra sensitive hearing" he replied.

"Use the lucky charm Kitty" Chat did as he was told "and what do I do with this, it's just a mirror"
"look around and see if anything lights up with ladybug spots" again Chat dos as he was told.

"Okay I think I got it, I'm gonna need you to take out the street lamp" Ladybug quickly ran over to the lamppost and destroyed the bottom of it. After she did that Chat quickly tied the mirror to the end of the lamppost and started waving it in front of the akuma.

His plan had worked, she was admiring herself "quick go get it" Chat whispered. Ladybug reached for the necklace around the akumas neck and ripped it away throwing it to Chat.

"That wasn't so bad" he smiled "now you have to cleanse the akuma" Ladybug reminded him. "Yeah, and how do I do that?" He said grabbing the yoyo. He threw it and missed the akuma, instead wrapping the yoyo around himself.

Ladybug face palmed "come on, okay throw the mirror in the air and shout 'miraculous ladybug' that should put things back" once again Chat attempted to do as he was told given he was still stuck in the yoyo.

"Miraculous... Ladybug!" He managed to throw the mirror and everything put itself right. Chat was back in his black catsuit and Ladybug was in her red suit. She quickly captured the akuma which had nearly escaped "bye bye little butterfly" she smiled.

Chat's ring started bleeping "you should go" Ladybug said alerting him "yeah you to" he smiled back. The two heroes ran their separate ways.