My Princess

This chapter was inspired by the fan art above and if you guys have any ideas for any one shots you would like me to write leave me a private message and I'll tag you at the start of the chapter/part 😀

Chat noir POV

I sat on the chaise in Marinette's room "what do you think?" She asked holding her newest design next to her. "I think it's purrfect" I smiled.

"Ha ha Chat, that's very punny of you" it took me a few seconds to realise what she had said "wait, princess, did you just make a pun?" She giggled as I finished my question.

"Marinette there's someone here for you!" Her mom called up to her. "I should go, see you later princess" I said jumping through the trapdoor onto the roof.

A few seconds later I saw Marinette leave with someone. He had red hair which could only have been one person. Nathanael. They headed to the park where they sat down and got out their sketch pads.

I reacted without thinking. I ran over to them seeing that Nathanael was going to kiss Marinette I grabbed her and ran. "MY PRINCESS!" I yelled back to Nathanael.

I made my way into a nearby roof and put Marinette down. "What was that about Chat?" I wasn't sure exactly but I told her the part I did know "that was about this" I said before kissing her.

I pulled away blushing which she probably couldn't tell from behind the mask. "Chat" she said breathlessly "I'm sorry, I guess seeing you with him" I gestured to where Nathanael still looked confused "made me realise how much I... Love... You"

I saw Marinette blushing "Chat, that's really sweet..." I didn't wait for her ti finish her sentance before kissing her again.

I was surprised when she returned the kiss. "So, I guess we like each other" I smiled hapoy cor once "no, this means you love me" she paused makung me thibk she was about to say she didn't feel tge same way "and I live you too"