Drowning

Inspired by the fan art above prepare for Ladynoir feels and I hope you enjoy

Ladybug POV

"CHAT NO!" I shouted as he took a hit for me and got pushed into the ocean. I quickly crushed the necklace the akuma was hidden in and purified it.

I ran to the cliff edge "CHAT?!" I hadn't seen him come back up so I dived in after him. Before I knew it I had him in my arms and I dragged him to the shore. "Chat, wake up, please" I started tearing up "it's not funny Chat just open your eyes, even if it's just one of your eyes, I need to know you're alright"

I was full on crying by now and Chat still wasn't responding, or breathing. I pushed hard on his chest repeatedly trying to bring him back "come on Chat... you can't... say to someone... that you... love them... and then... go get... yourself... killed" I managed to say between sobs.

I continued pushing his chest "I need... My partner... I need... You... Who else... Will fight by... My side... And... Get on... My nerves... With your... Constant flirting..." He still wasn't responding but I wasn't giving up.

"And who's... Gonna tell me... Your stupidly lame... Puns?... Come on Kitty" I gave one last punch. He started coughing "Chat!" I was so happy I hadn't lost him.

"Hey m'lady" he said once he had stopped coughing up water "don't cry" he wiped the tears from my face "you stupid cat" I scolded "don't ever scare me like that again"

He just smiled at me "hey bugaboo, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I couldn't let you get hurt" I surprised myself when I kissed him. He was speechless "thank you" I said once I stopped kissing him.

"M'lady, I love you, I would do it again and again for you" I embraced him and whispered "just don't leave me, I love you"