Oops

Since so many commented on my story Miraculous saying they would want to see what would have happened here's a oneshot

I ran to catch up to Alya and Marinette "hey" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Hey Adrien" Alya said elbowing Marinette "where you been?" She asked. I had completely forgot I had skipped a few days from school.

"I've been hiding out in Marinette's room as Chat Noir" I replied without thinking. As soon as I realised what I had said I tried to correct myself "nah I've just been off sick" Alya looked as though she believed me.

After school I went looking for Marinette but couldn't find her. I decided the best thing to do was to transform and talk to her as Chat Noir. I knocked on her window as I always did and pushed it open slightly. She was sat at her desk and it sounded like she was talking to someone.

"Hey princess, can we, umm, can we talk?" I asked nervously. She span around on her chair "is it about what you said earlier?" I should have known she wouldn't see through the obvious lie especially since neither of us had told anyone Chat Noir had been staying with her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it would have put you in danger, maybe I should have stayed away from the beginning..." I started to apologise before she cut me off "well, I haven't exactly been completely honest with you either" she looked sad.

"The truth is..." she paused and I thought I heard a small voice "I'm Ladybug"