NONONONO!

I got this idea from a comment left by _Awesome_duh_ on the chapter NOPE! so thank you for giving me the idea 😊

Marinette POV

I was talking to Alya when she suddenly shushed me "hey, Adrien is walking over" she whispered. I could feel myself starting to blush and there was nothing I could do about it.

Adrien stood close to me "hey, Marinette, since I have no plans tonight how about we hang out?" He asked. I started in amazement then I realised, there was no way I would be able to answer without making myself look stupid. What I actually did was worse.

I ran.

"NOPE, NONONONONONO!" I practically screamed as I ran. I stopped just outside the school "Marinette that was your chance" Tikki said flying out of my bag.

"And now he thinks I don't want to hang out with him" I started before my phone rang "what was that?" Alya asked.

"I panicked okay, he must think I hate him and that I would rather be anywhere but with him, and the worst part is that Adrien will never speak to me again" I could practically hear Alya rolling her eyes. "So you actually would like to hang out?" I heard Adrien say from just behind me.

"Er..." I quickly nodded my head to avoid stuttering like an idiot. "Great, we'll go right after school" he smiled that gorgeous smile "after... school... great" even I could hear how in love I was. He laughed and walked to his next class leaving me with the chance to talk to Tikki.