Camping

This was inspired by Sakura_Lily_Flower thank you for the idea hope you enjoy this one shot. Also I'M BACK GUYS!!

Marinette PoV

My class had gone on a camping trip and we had cabins that had two bunk beds. Our teacher was about to put us in our groups. "I bet I'll be in a group with Chloe" I whispered to Alya.

"Chloe, Sabrina, Marc and Nathanael" as she said that I could feel a giant smile growing on my face "and finally Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien" and at that I practically fainted.

"Girl, are you okay?" Alya asked "oh, happy bliss" she answered herself. As we all moved to he in our groups of four our teacher added "while we are here no-one is to be alone, go to your huts then pair up and they will be your camping buddy"

We had dropped our things off at the hut near the bed we had claimed for the weekend. "Dibs on pairing with Nino" Alya smiled "you're welcome" she added as a whisper. Adrien stood next to me "so I guess we're camping buddies" he smiled his gorgeous smile.

"Buddies camping... buddies... I... I mean... camping buddies, yeah, totally, just buddies, that are, you know, camping, together" I mentally facepalmed at my stupidity as we left the hut to join the rest of the class.

By the time I joined the group I had completely missed what had been said. "Okay, off you go, be back here in 30 minutes" we all split ways until it was just me and Adrien. "So, do you enjoy being outside for this long?" He asked.

"We've only been out for five minutes" I answered before realising what he meant "I mean, I don't usually, I mean I would love to, I mean..." I stopped when a small giggle escaped Adrien's lips. Great now he thinks I'm super stupid. "Do I make you that nervous?" He paused "never mind" he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just..." I paused and took a really deep breath "Ireallyreallylikeyouandi'mnervousbecauseyouprobablydon'tfeelthesamewayaboutme" I blurted out all in one breath. So this is what death by embarrassment feels like. I stood still completely amazed that I had managed to say it before realising what I had said.

I ran. I had no idea where I was heading but it couldn't be any more humiliating then telling the most perfect boy on the planet that I like him. As usual, in my panic I tripped over a branch and landed face first in the dirt. "MARINETTE!" Adrien called I tried to scramble to my feet and nearly fell again. "Marinette, it's okay" Adrien had caught me and I was now looking into his beautifully emerald eyes. He smiled his fantastic smile one more time before the unthinkable happened, he started to lean towards me.

"ADRIKINS!" Chloe screeched