Chapter One

Emily’s POV

It’s Friday night which means club night. I told my friends I would meet them there but I’m running a little late. My last class didn’t get out until late and now I’m missing clubbing time. I throw on a red mini dress and black pumps keeping it simple. I rush out the door and get to the club. I know the bouncer so I don’t have to wait in line. I hear some smart comments behind me but I don’t care. The club is packed and I find my group of friends. We dance the whole night and dance with a few guys. I make my way to the bar and order a few drinks.

The night was great. My friends and I always have a blast when we are together. I leave the club first because my feet are hurting. While leaving I bump into two random chicks and apologize. Obviously the alcohol is getting to me. I walk home because it’s a nice night. But then I feel like someone is following me.

“Hey beautiful.”

Harley’s POV

I am now single. My boyfriend and I broke up about a week ago and a few of my good friends decided to celebrate by taking me out. We go downtown to this club and see the line is ridiculous. Just my luck. We have been waiting for almost thirty minutes when this girl in a red dress just walks right past the bouncer. She didn’t even wait in line. That’s not fair. I force my way through the line and up to the bouncer.

“Um excuse me but my friends and I have been waiting for almost thirty minutes now and I really just want to have fun as a newly single girl so can you let us in.” I give my best puppy dog eyes and he sighs and opens the gate. Yes.

We get in the club and it’s packed with people. I go straight to the dance floor and start grinding on the nearest guy to me. Tonight I want to have fun and that’s what I am going to do. It gets late and I get a little tired and leave my friends at the bar. I make my way to the exit and accidently hit two girls. One of which was the girl in the red dress from earlier. We say our ‘sorrys’ and keep walking out the club. My place isn’t too far so I walk and enjoy the light breeze of the night, that is until I hear footsteps behind me.

“Oi love wait up!”

Clover’s POV

It’s my birthday and I can’t wait to celebrate. Tonight is going to be my night. I usually don’t party but when I do I make sure to go all out. That’s why I’m going to the hottest club right now. I throw on my favorite purple mini dress and leave for my night. I tell the bouncer that it’s my birthday and he lets me in without waiting in line. Good because that line was crazy and I was not going to stand in that in these heels. I finally get to the dance floor and dance with almost everyone.

I sip on a few drinks here and there but not enough to get me drunk. I just want a little buzz. The night dwindles for me and I make my way to the exit and hit these two random girls that are in really cute dresses. One’s in a red mini and the other in an orange one. Nice taste. We all apologize to one another and go our own way. I cross the street and make my way back to my flat. I see someone in the distance but keep walking not really thinking about it. It’s when I get up to the person that I get a little freaked out. I try to walk around him but he moves in the same direction as me.

“And where do you think you’re going gorgeous?”

Niall’s POV

“Hey beautiful.” I speak to the girl infront of me.

She turns around quickly and I can see the fear in her eyes. She gives me no response. She just spins on her heels and starts walking away a little quicker than she was before.

“Where you going?” I jog behind and she takes off her heels and starts running.

A runner. I love those. They’re my favorite. She cuts a few corners and I almost think I lost her until I see her trying to climb a fence. No one can outrun me.

“But seriously babe. Where’d you think you were going?” I yank her off the fence and she screams. I put my hand over her mouth and pull out a pocket knife. “Do you want me to use this?”

“No... No. Please! Please don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything just please.” She begs and I smirk. I pull her closer to me by her hair. She winces and I laugh.

“Now now beautiful. I’m not going to hurt you. Yet.” She screams again and I pull out some duct tape and wrap it around her mouth and hands. This one will be fun.

Harry’s POV

“Oi love wait up!” I yell to the girl that is walking in front of me and smirk when she doesn’t slow down. “C’mon love I just want to talk.”

“Well I don’t want to talk to you.” Her pace picks up and so does mine.

“But you don’t know me!”

“I don’t want to.” This one’s got a mouth. Might have to change that pretty soon. I finally get up to her and yank her hair back.

“You see. I just wanted to talk to you.” I growl in her ear and she squirms in my grasp.

“Let me go!” I can tell she’s trying to stay tough but fails when I yank her hair a little harder and she yelps in pain.

“Now why would I do that when I want you all to myself.”

“I’ll give you anything you want. You want money? Because I can give that to you just let me go.” She pleads and I laugh.

“Love. I don’t want your money. Just your life.” I pull out the duct tape and cover her mouth just in time. I then bound her hands. She’s a funny one, this girl.

Zayn’s POV

“And where do you think your going gorgeous?” I chuckle as the girls eyes go wide and she takes off in the opposite direction.

She yells and I just laugh at her attempt to outrun me. She keeps running but I catch up to her and push her hard. She hits the ground and starts crying. I stand over her and cock my head at her before crouching down so we are face to face.

“What do... What do you want from me?” She starts backing away from me and I see her try to get up again but I knock right back down.

“I just wanted to talk to you. But now...” I trail off and catch her right before she can yell again by putting my gun in her mouth. “No no no gorgeous. We can’t have you yelling and waking people up now can we.” I move the gun in her mouth so she can nod. “Now I’m going to take this out, but if you make one noise I will blow your fucking brains out. Got it?” She nods and I smile. “Good.”

I remove the gun and place the duct tape over her mouth and wrap her hands behind her waist. I hoist her up on my shoulder and take her to the van where I see Niall and Harry loading up their girls.

“She put up a fight?” Niall asks and I shake my head while laying my girl in the backseat with the other two.

“No. How about you two?”

“Mine had a mouth but I shut her up.” Harry shrugs and walks to the front of the car.

“And mine was a runner but I caught her. I had to pull out my knife though.” Niall laughs and pulls out his pocket knife that he named ‘Freddie’. I know odd Irish kid.

“You just love that knife don’t you Niall.” The girls then start yelling through their duct tape and I get agitated. “Shut up! Don’t think I won’t kill you early!” I shut the back door and Niall and I walk to the front of the car. The girls voices faded out and I’m guessing they passed out like most of our victims do.

So the Triad murders strike again. I laugh at the thought of what will be on the news in due time and drive to our place. By the look of these girls they might be our most fun. Fingers crossed.

(A/N so now I hope everyone sees why I said this was going to be a really dark story! Please don't hate me for writting them like this ok!! Xx)