Chapter Nine

Clover’s POV

I’m pretty sure we coming up on our second month of being here. We have yet to be found, and honestly I’m losing hope. Harley and I are trying to be strong because of Emily. After Zayn did what he did, she kind of broke down. She doesn’t speak anymore. She doesn’t give a fight like she used to. She really doesn't care. It’s sad seeing her like that.

The three boys still come down to give us our regular beatings and spit nasty words to us. It’s a routine that I’ve been forced to succumb to. I can’t help but wonder if people are still looking for us. In most cases if a person is missing for more than two weeks then they are dead. We are better off dead anyway. The door open and in walks our three capturers.

“Good morning ladies. How are you all feeling?” Niall grins and I roll my eyes.

“Just amazing and how are you dick heads this fine morning?” Harley gives a smile and I can’t help but laugh.

“I’m really getting tired of your mouth.” Zayn spits and she rolls her eyes.

“I’m really getting tired of being here.”

“Well you’ll only be here for another month gorgeous.” Harry smirks.

I nod my head and let out a slight sigh. So we are on our second month. Which means one more month to live. If I was to contemplate my life I would never have thought I would be in this situation. I had a bright future. Or at least that’s what I thought I would have. Obviously that future is very dim due to my life limit.

“Awe Clo Clo...” Zayn coos and walks over to me. “Is someone a bit upset?”

“Piss off.” I spit and Zayn growls grabbing my face.

“I would think you would have learned not to talk to me that way Clover, but I see you haven’t learned anything.”

“Let go of my face.” I move my face out of Zayn’s hands and he sends a slap to me cheek.

“She doesn’t eat today.” He speaks to Harry and Niall and the two boys nod.

“Bathroom break. Emily.” Niall walks over and unlocks her chains.

Everyone knows that she’s not going to put up a fight, so they don’t even bother putting a blindfold on her anymore. Zayn smiles at the broken girl before looking back at me. He cocks his head to the side and I don’t even want to know what he’s thinking about in that fucked up head. A slight smile makes its way across his face and he walks over to Harry.

He whispers something in his ear and Harry laughs. I can feel my palms get sweaty with nerves. I look over at Harley and she is trying her best to hear what the two are speaking of. The door opening brings everyones attention somewhere else. Niall walks back down with Emily and pushes her to the ground. Em whimpers and scoots back to the pole. Niall is shaking his hand out and I notice the bruise forming along side her face. Harry quickly walks over and ties Emily back up and pushes Niall back before he can hit her again.

“What happened?” Zayn chuckles and Niall sighs.

“She bit my hand when I pulled out the blindfold.”

Harry and Zayn both start laughing and I watch as Emily closes her eyes and silent tears roll down her cheeks. I look at Harley and she mouths ‘She’s still got a little fight’. I give her a half smile and nod.

“So much for breaking her Zayn.” Niall spits and Zayn tenses for a slight second.

“It was just a bite. Stop being such a little pussy. Harry go get Harley some food, since Emily won’t be eating today either.”