Chapter Five

Zayn’s POV

I wake up in the morning to the sounds of Harry and Niall. I don’t how these two are such morning people. I absolutely hate the morning time. I decide to get up and see what they are doing and why the hell they decided to be so loud.

“What the fuck is going on!” I yell and both their heads snap up and a mischievous grin is plastered on all of their faces.

“Harry is feeling a bit antsy.” Niall smirks and Harry starts playing with his lighter.

A little insight on Harry. The same way Niall loves his knife and I my gun. Harry loves his lighter. It’s black with red and blue flames stemming from the bottom to the top. You see Haz has a little problem. And by little I mean huge. He’s considered a pyromaniac by most psychologist. And when Harry starts to feel antsy it means he’s itching to burn something down. It mostly happens within the first month of each kidnapping. He just always wants to burn something. It calms him in a way. I just shake my head and walk into the kitchen looking in the refrigerator.

“How long has it been?”

“What are you talking about?” Harry responds still playing with his lighter.

“Like how long has it been since they ate? And have we even checked to make sure they’re still alive?” I ask a little humor in my voice.

“I think almost five days. And yes they are still alive. Barely. But they’re alive nonetheless.” Niall shrugs and I nod.

“Harry make some food.”

“What do you want me to make?” He strides into the kitchen still flicking his lighter in his hand.

“Anything. Niall come with me so we can give them their restroom breaks.”

Niall and I walk down the stairs and it’s a bit silent. We see the girls still chained and looking like shit. I had Harry fully dress them a few days ago seeing as we weren’t feeding them and the cold could kill them early. I walk over to Clover first and she can barely keep her head up.

“C’mon.” I sigh untying her and throwing her over my shoulder and take her to the restroom.

I stand her on her own but she almost falls. She groans when her eyes reach the lighting that’s coming in from the window in my bathroom. I sigh and pull her pants off and set her on the toilet. She’s too weak to do it herself. I don’t like them like this. When they’re not fighting. It makes the whole game a lot less exciting. When she finishes I take her back down the stairs and repeat the action for Harley and Emily. I make sure I take extra care of Emily. She’s the youngest of the group which means she should be the easiest.

Harry finishes breakfast and brings it down stairs to the girls. They all groan in the smell and even almost throw up. Their stomachs have been used to eating themselves so they will probably barf the breakfast up, but at least they can’t say we didn’t feed them. Niall feeds Emily and I watch him intently. An idea sparks my mind and I stand from Clover and push him out the way.

“Switch!”

“What the hell man...”

“Switch.” I growl and he narrows his eyes at me but knows not to try me.

He hands me the fork he was using and I start feeding Emily. She can’t even open her mouth by her own and I have to help her chew. I will have to wait a few days to put my plan in motion. I need her to be stronger before I can do it. We finish feeding the girls and leave them downstairs. Niall bumps into me on purpose and I laugh at his aggravation. Harry looks like he’s about to blow if he doesn’t blow something up. He just keeps flicking his lighter at a faster pace now. And it’s quite honestly getting on mine and Niall’s nerves.

“God damn it Harry. Will you please just go!” I yell and he smiles largely while nodding.

“I’ll be back.” He grabs his black jumper and black hoodie and leaves the house. Finally a little peace and quiet.

It’s been a little over a week and the girls are back to the way they were before. Yelling and trying to escape but failing every time. The lads and I just laugh and hit them when they hit us but nothing too major. It’s finally the day. My plan can go into action. This is my first time doing this with one of our game but I don’t care. Harry is out burning something again and I’m making Niall watch Clover and Harley. I walk down the stairs and unclasp Emily’s wrist and untie her ankles. She tries hitting my back but it doesn’t hurt me like it should.

“Put me down!” She yells and I just laugh.

“Where are you taking her!” Harley and Clover yell at the same time and I just laugh harder. If only they knew.

I get up to my room and lock the door. I toss Emily on the bed and instantly pin her down when she tries to stand. She wiggles in my grip and I find two things of long rope. I tie her hands to the headboard and her feet to the end of the bed. She’s crying now only making me smile at her pain. She tugs on the ropes and keeps crying trying to get away. I take out a pair of scissors from my bedside table and she yells.

“Please don’t!” I just shake my head and begin cutting her clothing off piece by piece until she’s lying naked in my bed. I must say even in the state she is in now she still looks good.

I smirk and crash my lips to hers. She shakes her head trying to break from my grasp but I hold her face in place. She opens her mouth to scream but that only lets me slip my tongue into her mouth. She bites it hard and I can taste the iron in my mouth. I retreat and slap her in the face making her cry even more. I stand from the bed and remove all of my clothing and her eyes go wide as she still struggles in her restraints. I reach back in my bedside table and pull out two things: A condom and my gun.

“We can either do this the hard way. Or the harder way.” I smirk holding the gun to her temple.

“Please... Please don’t! Please.” She keeps crying and I stuff my gun in her mouth with one hand and run my other all over her body.

She wiggles trying to make my hand loose contact with her skin but it doesn’t. I move my lips to her neck and bit hard drawing blood and she tries yelling but her screams are muffled by my gun. I repeat the action a few times all over her body making sure she bleeds with every bite. She has tears running down her face and I can tell she is pleading for me to stop even though I can’t hear her.

I try to pry her legs open but she keeps them closed. I sit up from her and take my gun out of her mouth. She uses this time to spit at me in the face. I wipe it off and hit her in the face with my gun. She has a long cut running down the side of her face with blood coming out. I smile at her pain and force her legs open and myself inside her. She screams in pain but I don’t let her get adjusted to my size. I keep thrusting in her and she keeps wiggling herself around trying to get me out of her but she can’t.

“Stop... Please! Stop! You're hurting me! Ahh stop!” She cries but that only fuels me to go harder and faster.

My climax is growing and I grab her hair hard and tug on it with each thrust. She just yells and cries and I’m enjoying every second of it. I feel the tightening in my stomach and release in the condom. Her cries have turned into silent tears as I slide my gun up the side of her body. I remove the condom and untie her hands and legs. She curls up into a ball on the side of the bed and I toss on some sweats and a jumper. There’s a knock at the door and I open it revealing a shocked Niall. He doesn’t speak and I just smirk.

“Clean her up.” He nods and takes Emily out of my room and into the hallway bathroom.

She’s finally broken. One down. Two more to go.