Chapter Eleven

(A/N So I was again want to thank everyone for reading this story! I really didn't know how it was going to be taken! I thought it would get no reads or I would be burned at the stake for writing a book like this but you all seem to really love it! I hope you love this chapter as much as I loved writing it!! Xx)

Harley’s POV

These past few weeks have been hell, and not like it should be. It’s not because of the daily beatings, the constant starving or the hurtful words. It’s because I know it’s the final days. I’m guessing we are on the third month. Which means any day could be our last. Emily is still out of it.

If she speaks it’s only half sentences and her screams at night wake Clover and I up. It takes us forever to get her back to sleep and when we do she still whimpers. I can’t even imagine what she went through up there with Zayn. Yeah what Niall and Harry did to Clover and I was bad, but it can’t come close to what happened to her.

I know Clover is trying to hold up. At least she puts on an act in front of the boys whenever they come down to harass us. Well mostly me at this point in time. They can’t even get a reaction out of Emily and Clover doesn’t put up as much of a fight as she once did. So now it’s just me left. I guess you could say I’m the last elephant to break in this hectic circus of a situation. The door to the basement opens and in walks our capture's with those same smug smiles and arrogant presence that they shouldn’t have.

“Good morning ladies.” Niall claps and I roll my eyes.

“Today we have a special treat for you.” Zayn grins and then I see Harry carrying a box.

I squint my eyes to try to make out what it is but get nothing. It looks like a plain metal box. Nothing extraordinary about it except for the large number 3 on the side of it. Harry opens the box and pulls out what looks like a needle, or better yet a tattoo gun. He smirks and plugs the machine in to the nearest outlet, which is by Clover.

“What are you going to do?” I ask and Harry glares at me.

“What the fuck does it look like.” He spits and I hear Zayn and Niall chuckle. “Now hold still Clover.” Harry coos, before flipping on the machine.

I watch Clover shut her eyes and her face contort in pain as the needle touches her skin. She tries to hold back her cries but fails as one sob leaves her mouth. I try to wiggle out of my restraints but fail, as I do every time.

Clover eventually stops crying and I can’t tell if it’s because it doesn’t hurt anymore or if she can’t cry anymore. Once Harry is done with her he motions for Zayn, who hands him a towel. I watch him rub her arm down and grin at the tattoo he placed there.

I watch Harry make his way to Emily who doesn’t even flinch at his presence. He crouches next to her and whispers something in her ear, before starting the machine again and doing the same to her.

“No tears Em?” Harry smirks, but she doesn’t acknowledge him.

“She’s already gotten a tattoo. It’s on her inner thigh.” Zayn smirks and I wish I could just punch that grin off his face.

Once he finishes with her, he has Niall bring him a towel. He wipes Emily’s tattoo down like he did Clover’s and moves on to me. He cocks his head to the side and gives me a smile making his dimples pop out.

“Don’t worry Harley it will be over soon.”

I can’t decipher if he was talking about the tattoo, my life or both. It didn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would. The tattoo that is. I guess getting beaten for three months straight toughens a girl up. Harry finishes quick and I look at the ink he has branded onto my skin. It’s letters.