XLIII

(6:00 p

(6:00 p.m. - Same day)

"You talked so much shit about yourself as E."

"I did, and everything I said was true."

"Eli..."

"Honestly Emmy, I told you I fucking hate the person I had become."

"Why don't you just change then?"

"It's not that simple, beautiful. I have this reputation, you know that. I'm Eli Matthews. That's not a name that makes you think of a perfect gentlemen every time you hear it."

"I always thought you were a gentlemen, except when it came to sleeping around..."

       He let out a harsh sigh before the arm that was resting lazily against my back wrapped around me tighter. 

"That's because I was always nice to you. And those girls... sweet Emmy, they mean nothing to me. That girl the other day? I don't even fucking know who she was. I just grabbed her."

       I sat up off of him with a frown, his jacket that he had draped off my back quickly fell. He shot up quickly after me. 

"What does that make me, Eli?"

       I asked softly as his hard chest pressed firmly into my back, his arms wrapping tightly around me. 

"You are my everything, Ember. You always have been. Did you not hear my whole long speech?" 

       He gripped my chin gently and pulled my head to the side so he could press a small kiss against my lips.

        I sat against the back of the bench as he slipped out from under me and kneeled between my jean covered legs.

"You are the only girl I want, the only girl I see. I love you Ember, completely. I'm yours one hundred percent."

       I gave Eli a giant smile as I slouched down in my seat and cupped his face with my hands. 

"Good, because I don't like sharing."

       His bright blue eyes twinkled as he chuckled.

       And then we were kissing again.