•1•

"Shh quiet, you'll wake him." I whisper to Uriah.

We carry the bucket of water to Zeke's room. It's finally his choosing ceremony so we're going to give him a good luck gift. I quietly own his door. He looks so peaceful asleep, cuddled in a ball.

Uriah and I go beside him and we nod at each other. He mouths three and we dump the ice cold water on him. He jumps up screaming like a little girl.

We both laugh and high five each other.

"I will give you three seconds." He breaths heavily putting on his shirt.

"One!" He starts.

I push Uriah and run out of the room. Uriah falls and trips. He holds his hand up.

"Don't leave me!" He screams.

I look back to see him crawling dramatically.

"Sacrifices must be made!!" I yell and turn the corner.

Uriah starts dramatically dying.

"Oh the light... How the light is so bright. I must go into the light. Tell my precious baby that I love him! I will never forget." Uriah yells putting his arm on his forehead.

Zeke comes out and just stares at Uriah.

"Oh spare me you fowl beast!" Uriah yells turning his head.

Zeke and I just look at each other.

"Poptarts!" Mom yells from the kitchen.

Uriah cheers and runs down the stairs. Zeke goes in the bathroom getting dressed. I walk downstairs grabbing a apple.

"Ok kids no matter what happens we will support Zeke. Got it?" Mom whispers.

"You're acting like he's leaving." I say.

"Well just prepare yourselves."

I have faith in Zeke. He won't leave dauntless. He's not nice like amity, definitely not selfless like Abnegation, he couldn't be honest to save his life so that rules out candor, he wouldn't last long in erudite; dauntless is his blood.

Zeke comes down drying his hair.

"You just wait... Two more years." He mumbles biting into a banana.

"Ok you rebels let's go." Mom says grabbing her jacket.

Uriah and I jump up and rush outside. I see mar and Shan walking ahead.

"Yo!" I yell and run to them.

"Aye what up!?" Shan says and we do our handshake.

"I'm a little dinosaur... Roar." Mar mumbles.

Shan and I just look at her.

"Ok so where's Lynn?" I ask.

"She left early. Hey maybe later we can get a cute outfit for tonight?"

"Ew why?" I ask.

"I don't know something different. Besides I know there'll be a party knowing Zeke."

"True fine I guess this one time." She cheers and claps.

"Here comes the train!" Uriah yells from behind.

The train starts speeding down the tracks. We start running before the train gets here. When it gets here I jump onto the train and regain my balance. Gah I love doing that.

It gets your adrenaline running and I love that feeling. We sit down on the seats and watch as we pass the other factions. I look over to my brothers who are making fun of people. I smile and look away.

I just hope Zeke stays, I know what I thought earlier but still I have my doubts.