•11•

*Few months later*

I'm almost done with my training. We have like two weeks left I believe. I took the test yesterday and I got divergent. Divergent!

All my life I was trained like dauntless but it turns out I'm really divergent? Great. Just great.

But in good news four and I are going strong. We just past out 5 month anniversary. I'm just worried because all these girls are throwing themselves at him.

After thinking, I find myself in the hallway near the chasm. I feel hands wrap around me and yank me towards the edge. I try fighting my way out but more arms wrap around me.

One hand covers my mouth preventing me from screaming. I find some freedom in my hand, and rip off one of the guys mask.

Al.

Al? But I thought we were friends? Four comes and jerks al back and the other guy. I fall but he grabs me before I could go over the ledge. The guys fight back but four beats them to the ground.

Soon, the run away leaving four and I.

"You ok?" He asks looking into my eyes.

I'm too shocked to say anything. He puts his hand behind my back and we walk back. Instead of going to the dorms he leads me to his apartment.

We walk in, and he leads me to the bed. I sit down staring at my hands.

"Did they hurt you?" He asks sitting in front of me.

"Not really." I mumble.

He puts his hands on mine.

"They touched me." I softly say, feeling tears form in my eyes.

"What?"

"They touched me..."

He sighs rubbing his face.

"Those guys are so dead!" He says kicking a water bottle.

I just sit there. I don't even know what to say. He gets up and hands me a sweater.

"You can stay here for the night." He tells me.

I nod and put his sweater over my tank top. I lay back and he covers me off.

"Goodnight princess." He says.

"Goodnight." I whisper before falling into a deep sleep.