•7•

^^her new training outfit^^

I walk back to the dorms with Christina. Half way I start hearing some music. I look at Christina weird. We walk some more and I see rose pedals on the floor.

We follow the rose pedals. Marlene and Shauna stand there with white flowers. They hand me the flowers smiling big. Ummm. Chris smiles and starts getting excited.

We walk to the chasm and four stands there in a tux. Chris cheers and stands behind. I walk up to him confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask softly.

"Well for a special girl I thought I should have a special way in asking you out." He replies putting a flower crown on me.

"But my brothers."

"They approved of it... Well I had to have the talk first." He smiles.

I smile and look up at his blue crystal eyes.

"So Tris Erin Pedrad will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I hear Chris crying in the back ground.

"It would be my honor." I say.

He laughs and picks me up hugging me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Let's go party!" I hear Uriah yell.

Four let's me down and I walk with him to Zeke's apartment. Zeke grabs four aside and they talk while mar and Chris tell me how jealous they are.

.......

The next day I finish putting my training outfit on.

"Oh you be looking sexy." Mar says from behind.

I laugh and give her a playful punch. We go to the pit and Eric stands in the rink.

"Welcome to fight day. Everyone will fight today." He says holding out his arms.

"First off we'll do lowest to highest in rankings." He says and looks down at a clipboard.

"Uriah and Al." He says.

What!? Uriah is ahead of me? Huh, never would of seen the day. Uriah and Al go in the rink. They stare each other down. Uriah starts moving and Al tries to act like he knows what he's doing.

Uriah throws the first punch knocking Al back. I cheer and Uriah charges at Al. Al moves away and he jumps out of the rink. Coward. We all boo but Uriah just does his victory dance.

That was the saddest fight I've seen.

"Tris and Zach." Eric calls out.

I step into the rink along with Zach.

"I'll go easy on you sweetie." He says.

I laugh and just roll my eyes. Eric nods and I start moving around. Zach throws a punch but I block him. I throw a punch at his throat. He backs away coughing.

"Go easy on him! He's just a baby!" I hear Uriah yell.

I smile but keep my focus. He gets mad and charges at me but I move out of the way. He runs into the ropes and falls down. I kick his side until he taps the ground.

I back away arms raised. Don't get up. Don't get up. He lays there coughing up blood.

"Winner!" Eric yells.

The crowd cheers and I hop off the mat. Uriah and I do our handshake.