•3•

The first day of Zeke's training has finally passed.

"Party at my place! Be there!" Zeke yells.

The cafe bangs their cans and cheer. Zeke sits down talking to four. I look Uriah who's talking to Marlene about his cake. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Ok these guys better stop staring or I'm going to pound their faces!" Lynn says and punches her cake.

Uriah gasps and starts to fake cry. I laugh and pat Lynn's shoulder.

"Don't worry. They'll get what's coming to them soon." I say and finish my food.

After we all get up and head to our apartment. Zeke turns the music up really loud and people start rushing in. Lynn and I lean against the back wall watching as everyone drinks, or plays around.

I keep glancing at four. Every now and then he would look back at me. Just something about him makes my inside tingle. I know it's weird since I barely know him but still. He's really cute too, and he has a nice build.

But I would never have a chance with him. One my brothers, two I'm not good enough for him. I'm a mess. I've always been a mess since my parents death.... Even now I wake up from nightmares.

Besides theirs a lot of other pretty girls who love to be around four. I look down at my shoes and the music cuts off.

"Ok if I don't know you get out!" Zeke yells and people start walking out.

All that's left is our group. Four, Uriah, Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, Zeke, and I.

"Candor or dauntless." Marlene suggests.

We all agree and sit in a circle.

"I'll go first." Uriah starts off then thinks.

"Ok, Trissy candor or dauntless?"

I shoot him a death glare then answer.

"Dauntless."

"Ok I dare you to make a Sandwhich blind folded." He grins.

"Psh lame." I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

Lynn comes and grabs the bread then blindfolds me. I put my hands in front of me and walk to the fridge. I open the fridge, and grab some things.

Ok this might actually be a good dare. I hear giggles from behind me. I put some stuff on the counter than grab two pieces of bread.

"Ok here's the knife." Lynn says placing a knife in my hand.

I spread whatever I got on my bread.

"Ok eat it." Uriah says.

I hesitate at first but eat the Sandwhich. I chew for a little bit then stop. Ew ew ew ew. I take the blindfold off and spit in the trashcan. Everyone burst out in laughter. I look back at the ingredients. Ketchup, mustard, spicy sauce, peanut butter, and relish.

I turn the sink on and drown my mouth in water. I wipe my mouth spitting the water out.

"You will pay." I tell Uriah giving him my death glare.

"Eh. Anytime my Trissy pop."

We all sit back down in a circle.

"Marlene Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.

"Candor."

"PAN-" Zeke covers Uriah's mouth before he could finish.

"Ok.... If you could date anyone in dauntless who would it be?" I ask obviously knowing the answer.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Uriah." She mumbles.

Uriah's face gets red and he looks at Mar. I smile and cross my arms.

"Shan. Candor or dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to wear that pregnant suit we got and run around screaming the baby is coming."

We all laugh and I grab the pregnant suit. We put it on her and she gets her mood together. I grab my phone and follow her down the hall. She starts heavy breathing and grabs ahold of the wall.

"It's coming!" She screams.

People look at us like we're insane.

"The baby!!! It is on its way right now!" She yells.

I cover my mouth so no one hears me laughing. Girls run to her and give her breathing advice. She nods and then straightens up.

"Wait false alarm." She says.

We laugh and run back to the apartment.