04

It was my first time being seen naked by people other than myself. I feel so embarassed, so dirty and desperate. Worse, it wasn't just anyone, it was park fucking jimin. The shameful scene still haunts me in the depths of my dreams. It has been three days since that incident happened but the shivers of that ungodly sight still have not fled my being.

Stupid Jungkook.

I groan errupted from my lips as the memory of that day flashed in my mind, shaking and squinting my eyes as I try to erase such hideous memory. This didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, thus him putting his book down and sighing before turning to look at me "Seriously, what is wrong with you?" He asked, eyeing me wierdly.

I forced a smile, shaking my head. "N-nothing, I'm fin—"

"You're fine? Bullshit." He cut me off, rolling his eyes. "You've been sighing and groaning since morning. I'm your bestfriend, you don't expect me to believe your lies do you?"

"Really, tae. I'm fine." I reassured. "I'm just nervous."

"..and why would that be?" He asked.

"I didn't study for the test." I lied, earning a chuckle from him.

"That's it?" He laughed. "That's what you've been whining for since morning? Damn, kookie since when did you care about your studies? I'm the nerd remember?" He joked, in which I gave him a sly smile.

"Hey, I care about my studies too, idiot." I smacked him in the head to which he just shook his head and chuckled, once again picking up his book and studied.

I never really have the need to study, I could pretty much answer all of it without even batting an eyelash. My parents didn't force me to take advance classes for nothing. I could still remember how pathetic I was, crying and begging for my father to cancel the tutor lessons.

I opened my textbook, pretending to study while constantly peeking to my phone for any messages or notifications and heaving a sigh whenever I find my notification bar or my inbox empty. I mean what do I expect. It's not like we're together or anything.

"Wanna hang out in my house tonight?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, not even bothering to look up from his book. "Mom and Dad left for a business trip, wanna sleepover?"

"Is Jimin gonna be with us?" I asked, trying not to sound too obvious as I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers, a strange habit that I do whenever I'm nervous or flushed.

"Yeah, but don't worry, he rarely goes out of his room." Tae smiled, "So that makes us have the house all to ourselves."

I slowly nodded my head, "Yeah, sure. I think that'll be fun." upon hearing this, Taehyung's smile got wider, showing me his famous boxy grin, clapped his hands together in excitement.

"Great then!" He stood up, hearing the bell. "I'll meet you after class?"

"Okaay," I said in a sing-song voice, gathering my things for my next class.

Taehyung and I went our separate ways after chatting for a little while, I went home to pack my things that I'll be needing for our sleepover, grabbing random clothes from my closet, my phone charger and favorite kumamon stuff toy, because why not?

"Hurry up, kookie!" Tae said from the other end of the line, videogame sounds playing in the background.

"Eager much?" I chuckled, "I'm on my way."

"Faster! I got pizza and videogames already set up." I replied a low 'kay' before bidding him goodbye and hurried my way outside. I passed by my rover which made me stop. It was a gift from my parents on my fifteenth birthday. I seldomly use it since I'd rather walk or use my bike to school. It's not that I didn't know how to drive, I just find walks and bikes a much better option. It helps me ease my mind a little bit.

I came across a convinience store and decided to buy a whole gallon of vanilla ice cream, remembering quite well Jimin's favorite. I bought a chocolate one as well for Taehyung, along with some chips and candies that I know tae would like. "That would be thirty dollars, sir." the cashier announced.

I grabbed my wallet from my pocket and gave him fifty dollars. "Keep the change," I lowly muttered and grabbed the ice creams and chips, slumping my way to the Parks residence. I hid the vanilla safely on my back pack to avoid further questions from Taehyung. (He knows I hate ice creams)

A sigh escaped from my lips as I stood in front of the park's large mansion. I bit my lip and reached to open the gate, inviting myself in and walked towards the front door. "I'm here," I announced, hearing footsteps getting louder and louder, revealing a grinning Taehyung with popcorn in his hand.

"What took you so long?" He asked and I raised my arm to show him the ice cream I bought. His eyes immediately lit up as he sees the package of hus favorite chocolate ice cream, snatching it away from my grasp and marched away. "Put your bag in the guest room and get your ass back down here," he said to which I oblidged.

After putting my bag in the guest room, I grabbed the vanilla ice cream and sneakily made my way to his door, knocking on it twice. I could hear other voices come from inside and a tv playing in the background until the door opened and revealed a really messed up Jimin, with messy hair and messy clothes as he stared blankly at me.

I smiled before handing him the ice cream, "I....bought this for you." I looked away, feeling a blush creep through my cheeks.

He gladly took it off my hands, muttering a small thanks. He was about to close the door when I stopped him, gently pushing past it to enter his room, "Jungkook don–"

"I want to enter," I stubbornly replied, pushing the door with much more force and successfully made it inside, a huge smile on my lips. But it soon faltered when I saw the person laying on his bed, who also had the same messy hair but this time, his top was missing, leaving his upper body bare.

"Oh Jungkook, hello." He greeted with his gummy smile.

"Hello....yoongi."