25

My head hang low as I sat on the large table, certain dishes and such that had my mouth watering at the same time loss of appetite. It was the very first time the three of us have dined together in years. The first time in years that my parents actually cancelled all their plans to join me for dinner.

"Kookie," my mother called, her voice gentle but with a hint of sorrow laced in it. "You haven't touched your food, do you want something else to eat? I could cook for you." She said, a small frown on her face, worried written all over it.

The change was all foreign to me. I wasn't used to her being like this, so calm and caring. I was used to her despising me and screaming the truth that I was never meant, just a mistake made. I am still adapting to it but little by little, I think somehow I'd get used to it. Maybe

"That entrance exam you were talking about, son? How was it?" My father asked. "You applied in Seoul International Academy, right?"

"I passed," I gave them a weak and faint smile.

"Wow, that's great news." My mother smiled excitedly, as well as my father. "I'm so proud of my baby." she cooed, smiling dearly at me.

I just smiled. Hearing those words somehow eased the pain in my heart a bit. I reached for my untensils and slowly began eating, feeling all their eyes on me. I looked up only to be met with my mother's sad eyes as she frowned, gaze locked on my scarred wrists. I quickly pulled my sleeves down and hid my arms under the table, head low as I bit my lip.

"Jungkook," her voice broke.

I could see her from my peripheral vision as she stands up and walked her way beside me, sitting on the empty chair and grabbing me by the chin to make me look up. "Baby, I'm sorry." She whimpered, pulling me close. "I'm sorry for not being there, for being such a bad mother. Please forgive me." She kissed the top of my head.

"Forgive us, son." My father added, "For being selfish and stupid, for only thinking of ourselves."

and that's when I totally lost it. Tears pooled in the corners of my eyes, hands snaking its way to round my mother's thin and petite figure. She tightened her embrace, whispering countless apologies in my ears, kissing me continuously on the crown of my head.

"Let us correct our mistakes, kookie. Please give mommy and daddy another chance to be a better parent for you." My mother whispered in my ears to which I onky nodded, hugging her close before pulling away and smiled.

"Now spoil me with everything," I teased, earning chuckled from them.

"Anything for you, son." My father smiled. "What do you desire?"

Park Jimin, I wanted to say, but didn't. "I want a game room, dad. My room's too small for my consoles and I want a hockey table." I giggled.

"Expect it here tomorrow then." He winked. "I'll give you the best game ever there is."

It was wierd being tucked to bed by my mother, it was something I never experienced even when I was still a child. I grew up with only nannies to care for me, mom was never home and if she was, it was always a war with my father, thus she would leave the next day once again.

"Goodnight, sweetie." She kissed my forehead, a small smile gracing her lips. It feels good, like half of the burden was lifted off my shoulders. She wanted to read me a story but I prostested strongly against it, causing her to laugh and plant yet another kiss on top of my head before leaving.

I could feel that they weren't just fixing things with me but as well as their relationship as husband and wife. These past few days, they try to bond like any married couple do. Their progress is slow, like a teenage love, slowly but passionate and pure of innocence. And even the thought of it makes me happy.

I was so close to drifting off to sleep when I heard a loud thud, causing me to jolt awake and sat right up, a gasp escaping my lips as I turned to see a man standing by my window. It was him.

Another gasp was heard from me when he limped his way towards me, face bruised with blood seeping through it. "J-jungkook," he winced. And as if my body has a mind of its own, I rushed to his side and escorted him to sit on my bed.

"Damn it, Jimin. What did you do this time?!" I hissed, rushing to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kid from my cabinet. I kneeled down in front of him, gathering the materials to be used to treat his still fresh wounds.

He just stayed silent, a new emotion playing in his eyes, one I could never identify. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, merely having a heart attack for seeing him like this. There's a cut on his lower lip, a large cut on the side of his cheek and bruises on his jaw and on his right eye. All in all, he looked like a mess.

I flinched when he hissed as I pressed the cotton to his cheek. "Sorry, sorry." I apologized, pressing it again but this time a bit more gentlier. His eyes winced but he looked like he could tolerate the pain. "What happened, hyung?" I asked once I was finished putting bandages on his wounds.

He stared down at me for a while, eyes locked against mine like it wants me to hear the thoughts running around in his mind. I was about to ask again when he pulled me up and sealed his lips with mine, my eyes widening at the sudden contact but made no move to push him away.

I wanted this.

I want him.

He pulled away after that, earning a small whine from me. "What was that for, hyung?" I asked, confused whether is it simply just a kiss or a goodbye and the end of everything. Because it's park jimin, nobody knows why he do things as how they are.

"I came back," he said, making me frown. He must've read the confusion in my face as he chuckled and pulled me in for yet another kiss. This time it was longer and much more passionate. The kiss was different, it tells a whole lot of new things. It felt good, too good compared the shared kisses back then. This....this is something.

"What do you mea—"

"I came back." He said, eyes bore against mine as it felt like he was staring through my soul, a small smile playing in the corners of his lips as he spoke of the words that truly and genuinely made me happy,

"I came back, so that means pull me close and never ever let me go."