19

[A]
i honestly already have tons of chapters in my draft since i've already posted this story in my aff account but just too lazy to publish it here. lol sorry 🌚✨ forgive me ❤️

A book flew all the way across my room for like a millionth time now. Tomorrow will be the last exam before we finally could graduate high school, the last day of our idiot years. And thanks to a certain heartbreaker, I can't seem to study nor concentrate. Heck, I can't even read a single word without crying my ass out.

It's been exactly two months since that day happened. Two whole months with no park jimin to smile at me. It was hell, and it still is. My feelings never faltered, not even a single. Everyday, I still hope and wish to the stars for him to appear on my doorstep and claim me back— to explain everything.

But he never did.

He kept quiet these past two months. I never heard anything from him and taehyung refuses to speak about that topic so I couldn't really express how wreck I fucking feel as of now. Just like Jimin, Yoongi disappeared. I tried contacting him and even went to the museum but in the end, I got nothing.

The following days has been worse. I couldn't even eat, sleep nor even move a muscle. A few cuts were added to my wrists and as well as to my thighs. I've been cutting almost too often, but could never find it in me to just slice it directly to my pulse and just die.

I couldn't die just yet.

Not when everything's still like this.

I bought pills the other day. I couldn't sleep and my headache was killing me. I nearly passed out swallowing all twenty of it. But too bad, it didn't kill me.

Not that I wanted to.

My parents are trying their best not to argue, trying their best to become good parents for once. But I know, whenever I'm away, they're still the same. They still bicker and hate each other. They weren't really changing, just hiding.

My friends and I now have grown apart. I rarely join whenever they invite me to hangout or just simply have fun. I stopped eating with them during lunch as well. I didn't feel like eating nor simply conversing. They all wondered and have asked me why but all I could mutter was a low, "It's nothing."

My grades started to drop. From top one, I was pushed down to top twenty. I couldn't find the courage to read without drowning in thoughts of him. I couldn't find it in me to listen without hearing his soft voice, whispering his promises to me.

All my teachers approached me one by one, they all asked me if everything was okay and like before, I lied. They told me I got skinnier and paler than before, even taehyung grimaced when he first saw the bags under my eyes. He said I look like shit to which I just smiled because I also feel like shit.

I miss him, so fucking much.

His touch, his warmth, his body, his lips— I miss park jimin. I miss his kisses, the way his eyes would form into a crescent shape whenever he smiles or just how angelic his laugh is. I miss every inch of him.

I felt something drip down to my palms, then I realized, I was crying. Again. I sighed for like the nth time today. I freaking need to study, why the fuck am I crying. So without much thought, I stood up from my bed and walked to the book that I have just thrown earlier.

Just then my phone rang on my pocket. It was from an unknown number, but I accepted it anyway. "Hello?" I asked, ever so lifelessly.

"Jungkook?" The voice made me still. "Jungkook is thi— fuck jimin, goddamn it calm the fuck down!" it was yoongi.

"Yoongi?" My voice was shaky, tears pooling on the corners of my eyes.

"Jungkook! Please, I kinda need you right now. Jimin is....he needs you." He said that had me having a heart attack. My chest started to tighten at the thought of many possibilities that had happened.

"W-what happened?!" I almost screamed.

"We're in the pub right now. Please just...come as soon as you can." Yoongi said, almost begging but still had pride laced in his voice.

I didn't bother changing and just grabbed a jacket, my phone and my wallet. Basically, I went out only wearing my pajamas and a white shirt, paired with my red flipflops. I hailed a cab and told him where to go. My palms were sweating.

What could have happened?

When I reached the place, I threw a five hundred dollar bill and just dashed my way out and went inside almost immediately, not bothering to get the change. The bouncers moved aside when I showed them my fake ID and I am truly greatful for that. I knew this thing would come in handy.

A small commotion was forming in the furthest side of the club. I spotted a frustrated Yoongi almost too easily, thanks to his newly dyed white hair. I made my way towards him, pushing past people after people, ignoring their rude remarks. "Yoongi," I breathed out.

He turned to me almost immediately, his face showing relief before pulling me by the arm and gently pushed me forward. "Help me," he muttered. I didn't get him at first. I frowned at him and was about to ask why when a high pitched voice was heard.

It was Jimin.