09

I laid against Jimin's bare torso, apparently we had done it again for the second time, a smile making its way to my lips as I recalled what happened earlier, a few moments after we cuddled on his bed.

How did I get Park Jimin to make love with me for the second time? well lets just say I was crazy horny earlier, pleading on my knees, calling him daddy and begged for him to fuck me rough and raw. He declined at first, lecturing me about how I'm still sore and should just rest, but not after I stripped in front of him, showing him how hard I am for him, earning an annoyed groan from Jimin as he hid his face in his hands.

and the next thing I know, I was already on my back, screaming and moaning his name as he pounded hard inside me, cums and clothes everywhere as he fucked me rough and raw just like how I pleaded him to.

"You will be the death of me, Jeon Jungkook." I heard him say as he panted, turning away from the ceiling to face me. "You're so stubborn." He nagged, but lightly pecked me on the nose, making me giggle.

"I love you, hyung." I said, snuggling closer as he placed a possesive hold on my waist, brushing his nose against mine. "I know," he replied, kissing me on the forehead. It kinda saddened me a bit, because I badly wanted to hear those words from his lips, but chose not to push it further more as I smiled back at him.

We were safely on each other's arms, enjoying the warmth each brings, cuddling with our wet and full of cum bodies joined together as we both just stared deeply in each others eyes. We were memorizing each's features when the door opened and revealed a pale green haired male, who had his eyes wide as he gazed down on us, horrified. "Oh shit— what the fuck...okay, I'm sorry—" he said before hurrying his way out the door, but not before a pillow flew in the air and landed perfectly on his back.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jimin yelled, his cheeks flustered as he pulled the covers and covered the both of us with it. "Get the fuck out!" he shouted, as Yoongi responded by slamming the door behind him, his loud curses audible from the outside.

Jimin groaned, looking away as he stood up and pulled me up with him, leading me inside his bathroom, an angry frown etched across his face as he trashed almost everything placed on his sink. "That motherfucker," I heard him whispered, making me stumble back away from him, in fear that he might trash me as well.

"J-jimin?" I stuttered, pursing my lips together as I watched how his knuckles fisted together. He stared back at me through the mirror, making me gulp by how deadly he looks right now. He glared at me for a while before his eyes softened, turning around to face me as he cupped my cheeks in his hands. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, resting his forehead against mine.

"It's okay," I reasurred, snaking my arms on his waist.

He sighed before planting his lips against mine, kissing me passionately but pulled away after a few moments. "Now that bastard have seen your body, I hate it." he mumbled, anger once again arising inside him as he looked away, glaring at no one in particular.

I stood there frozen by his words, taken aback by how straight forward he is. "I'm gonna kill that asshole." He grunted, moving his gaze back at me. "You're mine, this beauty is only mine to see, mine to touch and mine to feel," he gritted, eyes glaring back at me as I gulped, in between being happy that he's finally claiming me or scared by how dangerous he looked right now.