11

Another crash came from the outside, making me cringe and jolt in shock from my bed as a loud sigh escaped me mouth, only a few tears left staining my cheeks as I listened to my parents probably cutting each other's head off. Their voices echoed not only on the walls of our mansion but to my ears as well, hugging my blanket closer as I listened to the many cursings and many insults that had disrupted my once beautiful sleep.

It was the middle of the night but I'm wide awake, sobbing while sniffling. My heart ached upon hearing such words from my very own mother, "I don't even know why I agreed to marry you!" She yelled as once again I winced in my bed, closing my eyes as I tried to sleep by covering my ears with my pillow.

"I would of never agreed if you weren't pregnant with my child!" My father this time, yelled back.

"I could of have dropped him when he was still a baby, but your bitch ass of a mother strongly protested against it!" Those words were enough to send me into another fits of tears. I know my mother only sees me as a mistake, no matter how kind and loving she is when confronting me, I could see the disgust written behind those hazel eyes of her. I know she never wanted me, but is too nice to leave me off alone— I'm still her child after all.

"You bitch! You can't talk to your son like that!" I heard my father gritted, followed by a loud slap to which I assume was for my mother as her whimpers and sobs were audible. "You should even thank your son, if it weren't for him you would've been whoring around like the bitch that you are. If it weren't for Jungkook I wouldn't even consider marrying you."

I sat on my bed, tears blurring my eyes as I tried to suppress the sobbs and whimpers. It had been exactly two days since I last saw Jimin, it had been two days of me having to wake in the middle of the night to hear and witness my parents kill each other, two days of them regretting their marriage. I've grown accustomed to it actually, but I couldn't help but still feel the painful truth that I was just made out of mistake.

So without further ado, I kicked the blankets off of me and watched as it landed on the floor before standing up on my feet and made my way to my bathroom which took a moment because of how big my room just is. A sigh another escaped from my lips at the thought of being one of the richest families in seoul, along with the Parks, but unlike Jimin, his family do really love him especially his dongsaeng who's basically his number one fanboy.

I have my phone in my hand, I clutched it closer to my chest as soon as the shoutings and loud bickerings disturbed the peaceful night. Dialling a certain number, I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and tried to my voice as lively as I possibly could. The ringing made my knees tremble as my free hand played with the metal hidden below the sink.

"Jungkook it's one in the morning what are you doing still up?" He asked, his voice hoarse from sleep. "Don't you have classes tomorrow?"

"I do," I smiled but felt stupid for doing so since he couldn't hear me. "I just...missed your voice, hyung." I muttered, a few tears spilling from my eyes and fell on to the sink, colliding with the water on it.

The other line was silent, only his breathing was audible, before it hitched as he cursed under his breath. "Fuck Jungkook!" I heard him yell from on the other line. "S-shit! Don't fucking do it you dipshit—" and that was my cue to end the call, throwing my phone carelessly somewhere before pulling the metal from under the sink.

My eyes came contact with the mirror, examining my shitty self as another batch of tears escaped my eyes. "I'm sorry, hyung." I opened my mouth to say but it came out as a hoarse whisper.