Chapter 8.75: Novels

        No one loves to finish a lengthy novel with paper smells. Technologies are a must; it’s the way of life. We flock over the good things and now, some messages of old fairy tales are hindered by our desire to progress, our desire to be the ones who must be heard, not to hear.

              …

              “Have you seen the uploaded video in YouTube? It was tagged in the Walter High School Facebook Page,” a blonde cheerleader whispered as Sara walked past by with her cliché cerulean outfit.

              “Yes. It was from, Munchkin__Round__Book13 if I get it right and now it is all over the school. Poor Vivienne,” the other blonde sighed heavily, holding a pair of cerulean pompoms on her hands.

              “No. Poor Sara,” the other giggled. “I bet she doesn’t give Arsenal the proper sex life,” she laughed hard.

              Sara stopped walking and the two cheerleaders halted, scared. She turned around and sardonically glared at the two of them, narrowing her eyes and arches her drawn slim eyebrow.

              “Can the two of you calm down? Your voices are echoing the room, it irritates me.” She rolled her eyes between walls she referred as room. “Next routine,” She commanded and pointed at an open field at the end of the room.

              The two cheerleaders nodded respectfully and proceeded walking fast with little steps yet swift alternations.

              Wind came out as Sara left out a loud sigh. “Gossips,” she landed a palm on her forehead.

              “Enid! Wait!” Ethan ran to the two cheerleader’s direction. “Enid!” He met her past the pair of cerulean clichés.

              “Are you informed?” Ethan asked, holding Enid’s hand tight, rubbing them with sweat. “Are you… informed?” he emphasized.

              “No. Informed of what?” Enid put her book on loose beside her. “Your black scarf scares me,” she pointed at the dirty-put accessory on Ethan’s neck.

              “I know. Like it?” he giggled. “Anyway, I am asking you if you’re informed?” he raised his voice, utterly even more.

              “About… What?” Enid shouted, echoing throughout the room.

              “Excuse me?” Sara interrupted. “Your voice is kinda unhealthy,” she forced to leave a fraud smile, matching with the fake wall of smiles beside her.

              Enid infuriated and threw Ethan’s hands back but Ethan grabbed her shoulder and pulled her swiftly. She restricted and grabbed Sara’s exposed arm and dragged it back. The whole hallway people were staring at the spectacle. Ethan inhaled deeply, oh God, no. He sighed.

              “What were you saying?” She glared at her with both purple eyes in her blue turtleneck. “Your face is unhealthy behind those cerulean eye shadows, don’t you know?”

              Sara pulled her arm away and smirked, “I thought students aren’t allowed to wear other than blue? That is illegal, Ethan,” she chuckled loudly, turning away from Enid.

              “Your laughter is contagious. It might wake up some zombies buried under your feet.” He pastesd a smile to satisfy the sarcasm. “By the way, black is a mixture of all colors. It has blue. It just can’t be seen by the naked eye.” He dragged Enid away but she restricted and fell.