21. Akira

You weren't staying at Sakura's house tonight. Her parents were home and you didn't want to bother them even though they insisted on you staying. Tonight, you were staying at Akira's and Yuki's house. You had grown close to them and on occasions, Yuki would pay you to watch after Akira while she was away on missions. Akira and you had grown close, closer than two peas in a pod. She was like a little sister to you.

You usually slept on the couch in the living room. When Akira was scared she would walk into the dark room. You would wake up, slightly scared at first until you realized it was only her. You usually asked if she was afraid, if she had a nightmare, and if she wanted to sleep on the couch with you. Akira would nod, yawn, and climb in. You would watch her until she fell asleep.

Tonight was the same.

Yuki was gone on a mission and you were sleeping on the couch. You were fast  asleep until you felt the uneasy feeling that you weren't alone anymore. The feeling of someone watching over you. You pried your eyelids open and there stood the dark silhouette of a little girl mere inches away from your face.

"Akira?" your voice sounded strained having just woken up.

No response. Just silence. The dark silhouette continued to stand over you.

And then you remembered.

Akira was having a sleeping over at her teammate's. 

Your skin began to prickle with unease.

Then who was this?

---

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Look at the banner picture... if you dare XD