a/u

Hello all,

I am FREAKING mindblown by all of the love and laughter and support for this story like you have NO IDEA how much it means to me that so many people have fallen in love with the annoying [ name] and badass Neji. I didn't expect the story to blow up at ALL. I just uploaded hoping my characters and their stories and their dreams would reach out to people and it did and its amazing and I am just so happy.

To my readers and to the people who have commented, thank you so much. I have read all of your comments. Every single one of them. You guys are just the brightest and funniest and the most spirited people I have ever met on this journey.

It started with one person and one person became two and two became three and so on. It kinda just grew and I am so glad it did because I feel like we are one big community of naruto fans coming together in the comments ( technically thats what we are but whatever).

And I know some of you guys wanted to kill me because of Nejis Special Chapter and I swear some of you guys cursed me out but thats okay. I am sorry for putting you through that.

Anyways the reason I have been M.I.A from this mission is because my laptop died ( rip hp lappy) and I seriously forgot the password to this account ( I somehow managed to log on my account from my phone) and to my email (I usually use my school email for important stuff so I didn't know what my side email pass was) so yup but somehow I am back.

BUTTTT

I am not sure if I will continue the story.

Only because I don't know if I want to type stories on the tiny screen of my phone with my tiny keyboard.

BUTTTT WAIT!

I can upload prewritten chapters !

That is all for now.

Until next time. Hopefully.

Thank you!

With lots of love
~ author