Late Night Meetings

Jason quietly sneaked out of the Zeus cabin.His heart pumped 120 times a minute while a human heart just beats an average of 80 times per minute.He was nervous.Very nervous indeed.He knew he should not be lying to his girlfriend but he truly loved the Brick.

Yes,you read it right.The brick.The same one he got hit with.He promised to meet his darling brick tonight at the strawberry fields. 

"Oh brick!Where are you?"Jason called softly and lovingly.

"Here I am,Jason!" Dwayne Johnson's voice called out.

"No!Not you,Rock!I came here to meet the Brick!"Jason said.

"Jason!I'm here!"a tiny voice called out and Jason's face lit up.He searched his surroundings and finally found his darling brick!

"Brick!!!!"Jason said with glee and lifted the brick lovingly.

"Oh Jason!Stop!It's tickling me!"Brick said and Jason gently placed her on ground again.

"So whassup Brick?" Jason asked.

"Hmm.....Olympus!"the brick answered and Jason giggled like a girl.

"So how is it going between Percy and his pet pillow panda?" The brick asked.

"Octavian murdered her a long time back.I think he was jealous"Jason said.

"Idiotic Octavian.I hate him!"The brick said and Jason nodded in agreement.

"Jason?" a new voice asked.

"Piper?"Jason asked,looking equally surprised.

"What's happening here?!" Piper asked.

Jason looked guiltily at the brick."Tell her!You have to tell her sometime anyway"the brick whispered.

"I'm so sorry Piper!"Jason wailed and cried like a 3 year old.

"Shh-shh!You're gonna wake everyone else up.Listen,you can tell me tomorrow.Now go to sleep!"Piper said and dragged him to the Zeus cabin.Jason waved at the brick.

"Bye-bye"he mouthed to the brick.