Some more explaining....

A/N:Before we start,Dwayne Johnson is not featured in my book.It's just a random rock.And neither is George Bush.

~Le story~~

Both,the brick and the stapler were glaring at Jason Grace,the 'hero' of this pathetic love triangle.

"Care to explain?"the brick asked.The tension in the air was so thick that one could slice it with a knife.

"I am so sorry stapler.....I thought I won't meet you again and I thought we broke up.Then,after I came to CHB,I met the rock again and kinda developed a crush on it"Jason sheepishly rubbed his neck with his palm.

"Thank gods!I thought you forgot me"Dwayne Johnson's voice said.

"Crap!Did I just say the rock?I'm sorry.I developed a crush on the brick!"Jason  said and the rock sighed.

"By the way are you stalking me or something?It's creepy....."Jason said.

"I used to have a man-crush on you and Channing tatum......But now,I'm dating the bush.....NOT GEORGE BUSH!!!My bush looks handsome and hawt"rock added quickly and started fangirling.Jason got annoyed and kicked the rock out of the cabin.The brick and stapler stared at him.

"Anyways,whom do you love?You have to choose one eventually!"The brick and the stapler said in sync.

"Ummm...ehh....I don't know?I love both of you......"Jason said.

"Well,I can't say that I'm not angry.You cheated on me with this creature whose brain is made up of clay and shale-"The stapler said.

"You are made up of tin,you tin butt"the brick cut off the stapler's sentence and both started bickering.

"SHUT UP!!!!"Jason shouted and they felt a stampede.The door burst open and a huge crowd of fangirls were standing outside.

"Where is Smosh?Where are my husbands Anthony and Ian??I heard their 'Shut Up'"One said.

"Smosh is not here.I was the one who said it"Jason said proudly.All the fangirls huffed and sighed.They finally went away.The brick and the rock stared once again.

"Anyways,I feel very betrayed.I gave you all my love and you just throw it away?"the brick said.She was on the verge of crying.

"I am really sorry.I just need some more time to think...."Jason said.

"Whatever.Till then,both of us wouldn't talk to you"The stapler said firmly and Jason sighed and agreed.Both of them left the cabin and Jason immediately crawled on top of his bed and started crying like a girl.

Suddenly the cabin door burst open to reveal somebody whose advice Jason needed right now.STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHO IT WAS.