Practicing the Break up=Epic Fail

~Next day~

Everybody was heading towards the pavilion for breakfast while our protagonist,Jason Grace,was practicing his break up in front of the mirror.

"I'm so sorry Pipes!I really love you....but in a sisterly way.I found someone else...."Jason said in a deep,manly voice.

"Omg!Who is it Jason?"Jason said in a high-pitched female voice(he was trying to imitate Piper's voice).

"It is the brick"Jason said in a deep voice.

"I totally understand Jase.It's alright.But can I have one last kiss?"Jason said in a high pitched voice.

Then Jason slowly started snogging his reflection in the mirror.Suddenly,the door burst open but our hero was too busy snogging his reflection to notice it.

"Hey Jason,aren't you going to the pav-WHAT THE HELL!?!?!"Leo burst out laughing at the scene before him.

"Omg!I swear,It's nothing!!!!"Jason panicked.

"Hahaha-do you make out with your reflection too?"Leo asked and Jason blushed.

"Hades no,where did you get this ridiculous idea from?By the way,what are you doing in my cabin?"Jason asked.

"Oh the rest of the 7 were worried because you never missed your breakfast.So I volunteered to go and see what you were doing.I don't regret this at all!"Leo grinned."Oh and Piper wanted to see you"he added.

"Okay,where is she?"Jason asked.

"She said she would be near the Aphrodite's cabin"Leo answered and left the cabin.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

"You had some explaining to do...."Piper trailed off.Jason had been avoiding her for a few weeks and had been sneaking out somewhere late at nigh

"Ummm.......Uhhhh....ehem.....emmm....."Jason was nervous as hell.

"Are you going to say something??"Piper asked,looking impatient.

"I'm so sorry Piper,I think we need to break up"Jason said and Piper looked as if she was about to cry.

"Why?Don't you love me?"Piper asked.

"Yeah I do,But in a sisterly way.I think I have found someone else"Jason said.

"Who is it?"Piper asked in a small voice.

"It's the brick.The brick that hit me in New Rome"Jason said and Piper stood there,looking shocked.She did not know whether to laugh or to be worried because her boyfriend was nuts.Finally,she burst out laughing.

"You are joking,right?"she asked.

"No"Jason said in the most Sirius,I mean serious way.

"Okay fine!I wish you guys to have a happy life together!#BrasonForEver!"Piper said and laughed.

Jason was taken aback.This was not the reaction he had expected from his girlfriend,now his ex.But he assumed that it was a good thing because no tears meant no heartbreak and damage.

~~~~timeskip~~~

"You know what?I finally broke up with Piper"Jason told the brick.

"That's great!What was her reaction?"The brick asked.

"She laughed.Did she not love me at all?"Jason asked.

"Oh Jason!She was probably jealous and she didn't want to show it"The brick said.

"Hm...maybe you're right.I love you brick"Jason said and he slowly and passionately kissed the brick.

"I love you too,Jason!"The brick said after they broke their kiss.

But both of them were unaware of the old friend that Jason was going to meet the next day!