Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S with FRIENDS

"So what are you guys planning to do tonight?"Percy asked his friends which included Annabeth,Nico,Leo,Piper,Jason,Reyna,Frank,Hazel and Will.By now all his friends were aware of his 'forbidden' love with brick/stapler.And everyone was creeped out.They all hoped that he would come to his senses soon.

"Actually nothing......"Leo answered and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Wait-Why don't we all watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S?"Percy suggested and Nico's eyes sparkled.

"I want to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S."Nico said in a monotone but his eyes showed traces of excitement.

"Yep!Nico and I love to cuddle and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Supernatural"Will said and everyone 'aww'ed.Nico blushed and hit Will playfully on the shoulder.

"Anyways,assemble in the Poseidon cabin tonight at 7:00 pm"Percy said and everyone replied with an 'okay' or a 'sure'.

They heard the conch shell blow in a distance signalling the lunch time.They all had their meals and went to do their respective 'job's which was either eating or watching anime or sleeping.......Lazy people,I know....

~~TIMESKIP~~ 7:30 pm.

Our poltergeist,I mean protagonist reached his 'bro's' cabin.Percy opened the door and 'brofisted' his bro.Jason saw Piper,Annabeth,Reyna,Frank,Hazel,Nico and Will already sitting there.Leo was yet to arrive.

"So had a nice talk with Hades?"Jason asked Will and Nico while smirking playfully.Will looked shocked while Nico gave one of his own smirks.

"I could ask the same thing to you"Nico said and Jason looked confused.

"Don't worry,my dad told me what happened"Nico said

"Traitor!"Jason muttered angrily under his breath.

"Never trust a guy who looks mysterious and dangerous and tries to speak with a pathetic french accent"Nico advised."Also,never trust Hades.I learnt it the hard way during the battle while hurting Percy" 

Suddenly,the door burst open with a heavily panting Leo."Sorry guys.The awesome me is late.That is so unawesome of me"Leo said.

"Stop watching too much Hetalia.You are slowly turning into a fake Gilbert without a Gilbird"Nico commented and everyone looked at him with shock.

"What?Can't a guy watch anime?"Nico asked.The show soon started and Piper started singing along with the theme song.Soon,everyone joined in.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
"they finished singing and clapped.

Soon,everyone was laughing at Joey's jokes and the drama that was happening.Jason was sitting between Percy and Leo.

"I wish I could choose between the brick and the stapler....."Jason sighed.

"Dude,you know that bricks and staplers are non-living objects,right?They can't speak"Leo supplied and Percy nodded in agreement.Jason glared at them.

"Of course they're real!"Jason said and Percy and Leo face-palmed.

"Whatever you say,man.We wish you luck"Percy said.

"COULD YOU GUYS,LIKE,SHUT UP?"Nico bellowed while spilling popcorn on them and they quieted down.Hazel calmed Nico down.

Soon everyone started feeling sleepy and left Percy's cabin.

In the Zeus' cabin,Jason was wide awake.He had to make a choice soon.........