Epilogue

Well,Obviously I'm not going to mention everybody here.Just the important characters in this book.

~~~~Scene 1~~~~

"What should we name him/her?"Piper asked,motioning to her stomach.

"Hmmm.....how about Brick??"Jason joked.Octavian had reminded Jason about everything that happened.He had ended up with a broken nose and arm and a black eye after that(Jason's friends were the cause to that)

Piper punched him.Hard.

"No.Just no."She said.

~~~~Scene 2~~~~

"I love you teddy bearina,my carina"Octavian said.

"Aww!I love you to Octy~"his beloved teddy bear said.Octavian found love in a teddy bear.

~~~~Scene 3~~~~

Draco was kissing his green apple.Suddenly,he heard someone laugh.

"Why are you kissing the apple Dracky-poo?If you want,you can kiss me"Pansy Parkinson said while grabbing the apple from him.

"Hey!Leave my fiance alone you $#%^&!!"Draco shouted.Pansy ran away while wailing obnoxiously.

~~~~Scene 4~~~~

Will stood on one knee."Will you marry me?"He asked Nico.Nico was about to start crying.

"Yes!Yes!Yes a million times!"Nico said and hugged his new fiance.

~~~~Scene 5~~~~~

"Calypso!Where is my screwdriver?"Leo shouted.

"Search your toolbelt"Calypso replied.

"Oh right!"Leo said and took out a screwdriver from his belt.Calypso sighed.

"You're an Idiot!"she told her boyfriend.

~~~~Scene 6~~~~

"PERCY!WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"Annabeth shouted at her husband.

"Shhh!You're gonna wake up Luke!"Percy said.

"Our son sleeps like a rock.But that still does not explain why the kitchen is like this!"

"Oh that.....I tried making blue cookies...hehe"

~~~~Scene 7~~~~

"Frank!!Don't stress yourself.Our wedding will be perfect!"Hazel said gently.

"But I need to call the godsdammed clothes shop"

"LANGUAGE!"

~~~~Scene 8~~~~

"Avez-vous une pomme.J'ai tres faim"Hades said.(Do you have an apple?I am feeling hungry-french translation)

"Baka!"Persephone simply replied and continued watching Attack on Titan.

~~~~Scene 9~~~~

"Whom do you like better,Channing Tatum or me?"The bush asked.

"Of course Channing Tatum!"The rock replied.

"Hmph!"

"Just kidding I love you!!"

~~~~Scene 10~~~~

"So how does it feel to be portrayed as a villain?"The interviewer asked the brick and the stapler.

"What do you think???"They spat back.

"Woah!Calm down!"the interviewer said.

Soon,the interviewer was chased around the room by an angry brick and a stapler.

~~Behind the scenes~~

The Olympians,Deadpool and the author were watching this movie.

"It's beautiful"Aphrodite said while wiping some fake tears.The Olympians agreed.

"Though it had too much drama and the story line was crappy,it was actually hilarious"Apollo said.

"Thank you so much!"The author-chan said.

"Dude,this movie was totally crappy!And I've got a better sense of humor than her"Deadpool commented while pointing to the author.

He was soon chased by an angry mob consisting of the Olympians as well as Spiderman.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:It's finally over!

Thank you for everyone who took time to read this crappy story.You guys are awesome!And special thanks to people who voted and commented.You guys make my day! :)

And yeah,Deadpool is amazing and so is Spidey!!Well,MCU is awesome! 

I honestly thought this story would not have a single vote/read.Thank you all for encouraging me to write more!

Love y'all! <3

Eat Chimichangas and stay awesome!

~Awesome_Sherlock