The Bitter Truth

The Brick kissing The stapler.That's what caused Octavian and Jason to breakdown.

You,my readers would probably be gagging at the stupid plot twist,but you see,the author ran out of ideas.

Anyways,Jason let out a sob.

"Brick?.......Stapler?...."he asked in a small voice.The said objects' eyes widened.

"Jason?"the both said in sync.

"Why?"Was all he could ask.

"Because you were taking too long to choose"the stapler simply answered.

"So we moved on!"The brick continued.

"Oh my gods!!!You guys are meaner than Drew!"Octavian cried out and ran away.Jason could not move.Suddenly Katie and Butch popped out of nowhere.

"Eat cereal!It will make you feel better"The Dementor,oops I mean the Demeter's daughter said.

"All you need is rainbows and My Little Ponies"Butch advised.

"Could you guys just leave me alone?"Jason said and tried to walk away from all of them.He had tears in his eyes.Obviously......

Anyways,Suddenly he heard The Rock.....no wait....the rock's voice.

"JASON WATCH OUT!!!!"the rock shouted.

But it had been too late.Jason was hit by the rock straight on his face.

Now,you readers may expect Jason to fall in love with the rock randomly lik how he fell in love with the brick.But no,instead,Jason passed out.But not before hearing,"I'm sorry.Piper threw me at you!" from the rock.

"That is what happens when you cheat on your girlfriend"Piper said sassily and walked away.No,Piper is not the villain all of a sudden.In fact Piper just did that to knock some sense into Jason.

~~~~~

Jason woke up in the infirmary near the upgraded version of Thalia's tree.Version 2.0.It had a robot tree house made by the one and only

*drumrolls*Phineas and Ferb.

Anyways,back to the protagonist.

Jason woke up and found his friends nearby.

"What happened?"he asked,clearly not remembering anything.

"Well,you fell in love with a stapler and a brick and-"Leo started only to be cut of by Piper.

"Nothing.You were knocked out by a rock"Piper said and smiled uneasily.

"I'm so glad you're here!"Jason said and kissed Piper on the cheek.Piper looked uneasy.

"Why did you kiss me?"she asked.

"Why can't I kiss my girlfriend?"Jason asked while rising his eyebrows.

Everybody sighed in relief.

"Are you sure you do not remember anything?"Hazel asked.Everybody had their fingers crossed.

"Am I supposed to have amnesia or something?"Jason asked.Everybody shook their head.

"You can go now!You're alright!"Will announced and everybody left.

~~~~

Piper and Jason were sitting in the fireworks beach while looking at the stars that night.

"I love you Piper!"Jason said.

"I love you too"Piper said and they both shared a passionate kiss under the moonlight.

~~~~

"Awwwww!!!My 2nd OTP"Poseidon cooed.

"Why can't we just leave them alone?"Hestia,the only sensible goddess suggested.

"Hmm...Yeah"Athena and Artemis agreed.

"I may secretly want to watch them but I guess they deserve their 'alone' time"Apollo said.

"Meh!Whatever!"Aphrodite switched off her kawaii pikachu themed godly television.

~~~~~

THE END!!!

TADAA~~

Epilogue chapter is next!