The Awkward Meeting

Next day~~

Jason was snoring loudly when his cabin door burst open all of a sudden.

"OHHHH MYYYYY GODSSSS!!WOOHOO!!!"Leo screamed and Jason woke up with a bolt(pun intended).

"What happened?why are you screaming like a girl?"Jason asked.

"The hotties are here!!I mean The hunters of Artemis are here!"Leo quickly changed his sentence after he noticed Jason's death glare.

"Jason!My brother!"Thalia suddenly entered her cabin and she hugged Jason.

"Hey Thalia!"Leo tried to make a flirty face but Thalia ignored him completely.

"Anyways,Piper told me that you're dating a brick....is that true?"Thalia asked and Jason nodded.Leo looked dumbfounded at this new piece of information.Then he burst out laughing.

"I'm so gonna tell this to everyone!"Leo said.

"Okay.I was about to tell them myself"Jason said and Leo just stared at his friend.Then he ran out of the door screaming,"Percy!Annabeth!Hazel!Friends!I have something to tell you guys".

Thalia sighed."I knew you were kind of insane but I never knew you were THIS insane"She told.

"Anyways,the fox who raised you told me to give something to you!"Thalia said.

"Her name was Lupa and she was a she-wolf!And what is it?"Jason asked.

"Oh here-your stapler!I remember this.You tried to eat it when you were 2."Thalia handed him a red stapler and Jason's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Stapler!!!!!!"Jason squealed.

"Anyways,I better go and see Annabeth"Thalia said and left the cabin.

"Jason?is that you?I thought I lost you forever!It's been 2 years!"a small voice exclaimed.

"Yeah,it's me stapler!"Jason said.

"I missed my boyfriend!"The stapler said and Jason paled at the word 'boyfriend'.He is dating the brick but the problem here is he loved both,the brick and the stapler.

"Boyfriend?"a new voice asked all of a sudden.

"Brick?"Jason questioned.

"Who is the brick?"stapler asked.Jason sighed.

"Seems like I've got more explaining to do......"Jason said while both brick and stapler were glaring at him.