The Prelude (ft.The Shock and Horror)

A/N:Guess who finally decided to update?Yeah! It's moi!!Geez,I feel so guilty.It's been almost a month..... :(

Anyways le story:

It was early in the morning.Somebody knocked at the Zeus Cabin door.Jason yawned and opened the door,ready to punch whoever disturbed his beauty sleep.But to his surprise,it was none other than Octavian.

"WHERE IS MY DARLING?"Octavian practically screamed.

"Geez,I dunno what you're talking about"Jason said.

"THE BRICK!MY GIRLFRIEND"Octavian said and Jason 'anime-sweat-dropped-in-anger'.

"What do you mean?"He asked.They could hear an excited Mr.D sing the song in a distance.In any other situation,Jason would have laughed.But not this one.

"You kidnapped my brick"Octavian said.

"No,she came along with me because she was fed up with you and your antics"Jason deadpanned.

"Now where the Hades is she?"Octavian asked.

"She would be near the strawberry fields.Wait,I'll come along with you"Jason declared and together,they went to find the brick.

~Meanwhile,in the Olympus~

"Ohhhhhh~They have no idea what they're about to see"Aphrodite said,her eyes glinting evilly.

"Gosh!Afro,you've done enough.You made two poor boys fall for a brick/stapler"Hestia said in pity.Yeah,because Gods exclaiming 'Gods!! instead of Gosh!!' would be too mainstream.

"But that idotic,self-centered Roman brat deserves this"Zeus chided.

"But I guess it's time to get my 2nd OTP back.First being Percabeth.But I kinda did enjoy seeing Jason in this state"Poseidon said and Athena glared at him.

Soon,as my dear readers might have guessed,fights broke out and Poseidon was rolling over Zeus,trying to punch him while Hera was running around trying to zap Athena with Zeus' Masterbolt which does 600 damage.
The Wine Dude was celebrating a one man party in a corner.(Anti-emo corners since 1000000000000 BC.Seriously.)

"Hey guys,I would have totally watched you guys fight while eating my chimichangas but it's getting annoying now"Deadpool popped out of nowhere.

"Deadpool!You broke the fourth wall again"The gods deadpanned.

"Oops!"Deadpool exclaimed and vanished with a poof,not before stealing a few wine bottles from
Mr D.

~~Meanwhile in CHB~~

Jason and Octavian finally reached the fields.But they couldn't believe what they saw.Jason was devastated.Octavian was on the verge of crying.

Multiple gasps could be heard everywhere.

"Nooooooooooo"Jason screamed in horror.

(A/N:Wait for the next update to find out what happens~~Onhonhonhon~~)