Advice on time

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented.You guys boosted my confidence :)

Anyways,The door burst open to reveal Hades.

"Mon neveu!!!"Hades cried with a french accent.

"Uncle?What the Hades??"Jason cried and Hades looked offended.

"Again with the puns"Hades said and sighed.

"By the way why are you here?"Jason asked.

"I came to earth to make Solangelo happen because I am a shipper!My mission was accomplished and when I was about to leave,I heard someone crying.It was you,apparently....Do you need some help?"Hades asked.

"What's the catch?"Jason asked."You never do anything without a reason"

Hades sighed."You are right.I just need you to tell Hera that I'm awesome.She is angry at me because I took your father and Poseidon for a drink in a mortal bar and you know what happened next......"Hades trailed off.

"Of course.It's you guys.....I'll tell Hera.....but I need your advice.....on relationship......"Jason trailed off

"Of course you can rely on my advice.I have the most caring wife ever.She started calling me 'baka' ever since she visited Japan.That is so sweet!!"Hades fangirled in happiness.

"Do you even know what 'baka' means???It means idiot!"Jason said and face-palmed.

"What??????????"Hades screeched.

"Start watching anime"Jason said coolly.

"Anyways,I have decided to help you,my nephew.So tell me the story!"Hades said and rubbed his palms excitedly.Jason told Hades the whole story.

"Ohh.......plot twist.....I like it.Anyways,I can relate to this situation because I once fell in love with one of my pomegranate.Too bad,she died"Hades said.

Suddenly Draco Malfoy popped out of nowhere.

"FINALLY!I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S IN LOVE WITH A FRUIT!!"He cheered and disappeared.

"That was weird"Jason said and Hades nodded in agreement.

"Anyways,as I was saying,try talking to both of them and figure out whom you actually love.If you really love both of them,just kidnap them"Hades said.Suddenly his mobile phone started to ring to the tune of 'I'm a Barbie Girl'.

"Hello?Oh babe!I'm on my way darling!No no no!Don't believe Hera!"Hades said.He finally ended his call.

"Gtg!Bye!Don't forget my awesome advice!"Hades said and disappeared.Jason face-palmed.

"At least it wasn't so bad"Jason said.

"Now I have to iris-message Hera.Hopefully she doesn't give me amnesia again"Jason shuddered at that thought and went to 'i-m' his step mom.