15. Doubts and Patronuses

This chapter is dedicated to my favourite Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). It's her Birthday today. 15th April, 2016. She turned 26 today.
---------------------
"Good evening Professor Dumbledore! Thank you for letting us dance in your honour. And yes, the new password is 'Ring'. Could you please tell professor McGonagall as well? We don't want to disturb her." Hermione said sweetly smiling at the deceased headmaster.

"No need to thank me Hermione. Congratulations to both of you. I am really happy for you. Ahh, and yes, I will let Minerva know about the new password. Nice password by the way. Go on in and have fun. My blessings are always there with you no matter what. Good night." Dumbledore said and the door swung open.

They both went inside and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. They had made it a habit to click pictures wherever they went together because Hermione loved pictures. She had a habit of making picture Albums and frames.

Hermione got up and looked at Draco. He knowingly nodded and stood up. They fixed their appearances. Hermione summoned a Wizard camera to capture the moments. She levitated it and charmed it to take pictures automatically when she would say 'Click'. The picture would be moving and the duration will be 7 seconds. They had seven seconds to give their best poses and smiles. She stood on her tippy toes to kiss Draco on the lips. Before kissing him, she said "Click!" and quickly kissed him. After three seconds, they both stood in their pose with Hermione leaning against his chest with her left hand on his chest showing off her ring and giving the most dazzling smile. Even Draco quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and gave the most charming smile he could muster. The 7 seconds were over and the photo materialised after 10 seconds.

Hermione grabbed her wand and charmed the photo so that it couldn't be damaged by any means. Nobody can tear it, burn it, soak it or any other tactics. It was a colored photo unlike all other wizard photos. Thanks to the Brightest Witch of the Age! She had learned that spell from a very old book in the library. Rarely anybody visited that section. Bookworm!;).

They wrote their own messages along with the date 31st October, 1998. She conjured up a beautiful frame with intricate designs and then framed their photo. She placed the frame on the shelf above the fireplace along with other Wizard photos (all were black and white except for the latest addition).

They both snuggled close to each other on their bed after changing their clothes. Draco was playing with her bracelet with had become more beautiful since he proposed. He smiled seeing that it was he who made her happy and nobody else.

"Thank you Draco. I don't have words to tell you how happy I am. And for your information, It will always be you who made me happy." She said breaking his train of thought. Almost like she read his mind.

"Anything for you love. Wait, what? Did you just read my mind or something, like occlumency??" Draco asked shocked.

"Uhm... I didn't.. Ugh. I don't know. It was like you were telling me this in my mind. I didn't do anything. Wait... What was this then?"

'How would I know? why is she asking me as though I did it?' he thought to himself.

"Drake, dear, I never said you did it. I just wondered out aloud. Don't be so stressed." She said soothingly and kissed him on the cheek.

He calmed down under her touch. Then he realised something. "Malfoy family. Oh Salazar! How could I forget this."

"What?"