36. Wedding Bells

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months.

Draco sat in his office reading his 17th deal. The previous 16 ones had been extremely successful and he had changed the situations of the Malfoy Inc. in just 4 months. That's all. He had proved himself and his extra sharp business senses better than his father and forefathers. He thought about the past four months occasionally. Most of the time it was around Hermione.

Lucius was so happy that his decision about letting Draco take over proved extremely beneficial for their business.
Narcissa's clothing line flourished by leaps and bounds when she persuaded Draco and Hermione to become the models for her photoshoots. They were reluctant but she blackmailed them into doing her this favour. They had opened two new branches, one in Paris and another in Adelaide, the head office being in Muggle London. The brand was gaining popularity pretty quickly.

Hermione was progressing with her Healer training and was so far the best and the most talented trainee St. Mungo's ever harboured. She was assisting Head Healers which was a rare case as trainees can't assist head Healers. Stefano was in a different department but he too was making good progress.

Draco completed reading the files and after quickly signing them, he pushed back his chair and got up. He strolled over to the window and stared at the busy streets of London. It was late afternoon and today evening he was going for an important deal.

He sighed and his lips curled up into a smile as he thought more about it. He was brought out of his reverie when his secretary Laila entered the cabin after knocking softly.

"Sir, Mr. Potter is here to meet you. Should I send him in?" She asked. Draco nodded and sat down on the couch, far away from his desk. He kept business and personal life poles apart. Literally.
Harry entered a minute later and Draco grinned as he got up to greet his friend.

"Good to see you mate. How are you doing?" Draco asked after hugging Harry for a second.

"Everything is good. How about you? How's my sissy?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

"I am great. She's pretty good herself. We haven't actually met since 8 days to be precise. She is way to caught up with her training. She is working extra hours so that she can finish off her internship soon and get started with practice. You both haven't met?" Draco explained and then asked. Harry shook his head at that.

"It's been 3 weeks since we last met. I guess it was the Adelaide branch opening party." He said. Draco nodded.

"How's Ginny? Ron, Pansy?" Draco asked catching up with Harry about his wife and friend.

"Ginny is good. She is working from home nowadays. Merlin knows why. She said that she doesn't want to get up everyday and run like a maddo. Fine, let her do what she wants. As long as she is happy, I don't mind. Ron and Pansy are expecting parents. Pansy just revealed this 2 nights ago during dinner at the Burrow. Pretty quick, that bloke." Harry said and chuckled seeing Draco's shocked expression.

"It's just been over a month for their wedding right?" Draco asked and Harry nodded with a sly grin. "Woah man, seems both can't wait." Draco laughed and shook his head. Harry laughed as well.

"What pleasure do I owe you by the way?" Draco asked once they stopped laughing.

"Oh yes. I came to tell you that don't leave for you honeymoon on 3rd October itself. There's a party at Grimmauld. You both have to come. No excuses. You go wherever you want after the party is over. We won't disturb you." Harry said with a smirk.