16. Kidnapper Aunt

The next day was a Sunday. Draco and Hermione met everyone for breakfast in the Great Hall. People were still congratulating them every now and then. All the couples had decided to go to Hogsmeade as it was a holiday. Permission was granted. Together everyone made their way to the carriages which were waiting for them. Everybody was laughing and chatting on their way to The Three Broomsticks.

Eagle's POV

Hmm... So finally they are away from the protection of Hogwarts. This is the most suitable time for executing our plan. Poor Draco and his Mudblood fiancée. They will have to pay for their sins. Wait and Watch Draco! You deserve something you are going to get for being a disgrace to the purebloods. Something is coming your way.. Enjoy as much as you want. I saw them enjoying their drinks with their friends. None of their friends will be able to protect them. hahaha ..

-end of POV-

Draco, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Pansy, Blaise, Luna, Theo and Daphne made their way out of the pub and went their separate ways for some privacy. They decided to meet near the carriages after 2 hours.

Draco and Hermione made their way over to George's shop for meeting him.

Draco's POV

I held Hermione's hand tightly because I could sense something wrong around me. That feeling hadn't left me. I didn't let Hermione know about it but I had to be careful. From the corner of my eyes, I saw some black cloaks and silver masked men apparated and disapparate in a flash. It was as though they came for checking something. They were Death Eaters from the silver masks. What do they want now?

I kept my wand in the sleeve of my jacket. I did this without arousing Hermione's suspicions. Thank Merlin she was busy talking about something else. I felt bad that I wasn't paying attention to her talks. I shook all the regret out of my mind when we entered and George greeted both of us by a hug.

"Hi George, How are you? It's been quite some time since we met. By the way..." Hermione trailed off by showing her finger to a grinning George.

"Am I dreaming, or you really proposed?" he asked me. I simply shrugged and grinned. He hugged us together tightly. He pulled away and congratulated us.

"I can't believe it. My little brainy sister is engaged to get married in two months. I am so happy for both of you." he said and kissed her forehead lovingly.

We chatted for a while and then bid our goodbyes. We went to Tomes and Scrolls as Hermione wanted some books. I drew my wand and saw Hermione doing the same. I smiled that she did sense my alertness and did not question it.

Just as we were about enter the quaint shop, there multiple cracks that people apparated. I held Hermione's hand in mine as fast as I could and held my wand in my other hand. She did the same. We instantly turned around and started disarming people but they were too many, almost 25 hooded figures.

Unfortunately they were quicker to disarm us before we could do anything. In a matter of few seconds we both stood there, without our wands, anger boiling through our viens mixed with fear and hopelessness. In blink of an eye, the hooded figures disapparated, but this time with some company - me and Hermione.

I stumbled as my feet landed on the stone floor. I frantically searched for Hermione but she was nowhere to be seen. Only tall hooded figures. I panicked as my wrist was grabbed by a rough hand and I was being draged into some dimly lit hallway. The grip was deathly strong and I couldn't free myself from the grip, despite all my efforts and screaming. I even cursed the person under my breath and sometimes even loudly.