Chapter 5

"You should pretty yourself up." Drew stood behind Nolan and reached around him, wiping his hand across the steamy mirror. He then played with Nolan's wet hair, teasing the strands with his fingertips. "Fix your hair, apply just a smidge of eyeliner, some sheer gloss for your luscious lips." He grabbed the hair dryer from its wall holder and turned it on and began blasting Nolan's hair.

"What're you doing?" Nolan laughed and tried to move away. Drew wouldn't let him escape.

"Come on," Drew chuckled and switched the dryer on low as he picked up a comb and ran it through Nolan's strands as he moved the blow dryer around his head. "This is a big night for him. You want to look your best."

Nolan laughed. "It isn't a date."

"It could be."

After a few minutes, Drew turned off the dryer and set it aside, then took a can of mousse from the mirror cabinet, filled his palm with the foamy styling agent and streaked it through Nolan's hair at his temples, and lightly dampened his short bangs and the tips of his hair across the top of his head.

"Now..." Drew gathered the eyeliner pencil and some roll-on strawberry lip gloss. "Do your magic."

"Magic," Nolan chuffed and wiped the mirror again, leaned close, then carefully applied the eyeliner.

"Oh, this too." Drew smiled and handed him the copper shimmer-cream eyeshadow. "This looks really good on you."

"Thank you," Nolan smiled sweetly and used his fingertip to apply the eyeshadow—just enough to create a glittery sheen. The lip gloss was next.

"And this." Opening a bottle of musk cologne, Drew dribble a small amount into his hand and rubbed his palms together. "This will drive him fucking wild." He grinned and caressed his wonderfully scented hands up the sides of Nolan's neck and below his ears, then dragged his palms down his chest. "Trust me," he whispered and kissed Nolan's glossy wet lips. "This scent is irresistible."

Nolan shook his head. "Straight guys are not turned on by men's cologne. And even if he shows up, he is not going to be impressed by my beauty. Do you know how many times he's ridiculed me for the way I look?"

"Maybe he just needs a closer look." Drew wrapped him a strong hug from behind and kissed his neck. "Fuck, you do smell good, baby. Even he won't be able to deny that."

"He isn't coming," Nolan drawled.

Drew snickered low. "He will be before you're through with him."

"Whatever," Nolan laughed. "A guy has to be aroused and hard before he comes. Lane Cassiter is not aroused by skinny queer boys."

"You're not skinny." Drew nibbled his earlobe. "And if he isn't willing to be aroused—seduce him." He rocked his towel shrouded crotch against Nolan's ass. "Make him want it so bad that he begs you to fuck him. I know firsthand your skills of foreplay. Get him panting and sweating before you ever slide into his ass, and he'll welcome you with open..." he chuckled.

"You have serious delusions of grandeur," Nolan mused.

"I know what I'm talking about, baby."

"He isn't going to show up."

"I say he is." Drew kissed along the curve of Nolan's neck and shoulder. "And if he doesn't, then I will just take advantage of your beauty all over again."

"You're like a machine," Nolan groaned.

"Yeah, baby—a hot rod." Drew nuzzled his ear and bumped against his ass. "Vroom! Vroom!"