Chapter 7

Oh God. Todd stiffened with tension when Drew set aside his glass and slipped his fingers beneath the front waistband of Todd's pants, teasing the snap before popping it loose. Todd could hear his own breath rush through his throat like whirling wind, puffing out his nostrils.

Drew didn't speak as he slowly pulled down the zipper and peeled back the fly.

The veins of electricity were back, dancing through Todd's body with each brush of Drew's fingers against his skin. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes as the man systematically stripped him down—physically and mentally. His pants dragged down his legs and Drew sank down with them. He removed Todd's shoes and socks, then had him step out of the trousers. His briefs remained intact but he felt naked as Drew knelt before him in an extremely provocative manner and rubbed his hands up Todd's legs.

"It bears repeating that you have a great body," Drew said quietly. His palms slid around to the back of Todd's thighs and gripped lightly, gently squeezing his hamstrings. "Very sexy." His fingertips tentatively pushed up under the rear leg bands of Todd's briefs, venturing further upward until his tense ass cheeks were nestled in Drew's palms. "Mm." Drew's warm breath wafted over his crotch as the man's mouth hovered just centimeters away. "Your ass is perfect."

His throat suddenly dry, Todd struggled to conjure up enough saliva to swallow but his mouth was parched. He opened his eyes hesitantly as Drew's gaze climbed up his body.

"You do a lot of squats at the gym..." he lightly squeezed Todd's firm ass. "...don't you?"

He did. Squats and lunges were a regular part of his routines. Not only did he want a perfect ass—he wanted awesome legs. Too many guys seemed to neglect their legs while building their upper bodies. Todd hadn't wanted "chicken legs", so he'd put in the work to achieve his physical goals. He met Drew's stare briefly, and nodded. Then glanced away quickly.

Drew brushed his lips against Todd's thigh, following the etched grooves of his tense muscles with the tip of his tongue. "Beautiful legs," he murmured. "There's nothing like being wrapped in a man's strong legs, his thighs squeezing your body, as he fucks you senseless." He groaned and gripped Todd's ass cheeks a little harder.

The man's heightening sexual arousal seeped out through his fingertips like a fluid heat that absorbed into Todd's body, making his heart beat faster, harder, and beads of sweat begin to pebble his brow. He trembled as Drew's mouth glided up his thigh—lips grabbing, tongue licking, teeth raking—moving closer and closer to Todd's cotton-encased cock. When his hot breath gusted through Todd's briefs and his lips wrapped around his bulge—Todd panicked.

A sharp whimper burst from him and he jumped back, his legs hitting against the edge of the bed and knocking him off balance. He tumbled down on the mattress, chest heaving, body shaking. He hurriedly scooted half way across the bed, clutching the blankets and dragging them with him, his eyes wide and frightened as the forceful throb in his crotch refused to be denied or ignored. No...no! Fuck!

Drew remained immobile, kneeling on the floor, staring at him with a calm expression as if he had expected this of Todd. He blinked and lifted one eyebrow. "You okay?"

Todd's throat closed, inhibiting his speech. The blankets squeezed in his fists as his elbows and heels ground into the mattress, ready to launch himself away if Drew happened to lunge at him. But the guy didn't move. He held Todd's frightened stare without wavering.

"It doesn't mean you're gay because your dick got hard," Drew said quietly. "It's simple physical stimulation, nothing more. The body doesn't distinguish between genders, it simply responds to what feels good. Becoming physically aroused has nothing to do with your sexual preference. So relax—you haven't suddenly gone fag. Your body is reacting the same as it would if a girl were doing these things to you."