Chapter 40

"There you are." Tonya sidled over and dropped onto the arm of the high-backed cushioned chair in which Rodney sat, broodily staring into the fireplace. The dayroom was lit solely by the pale light from outside pressing through the drapes and the flickering firelight, as the generators were reserved for the main rooms. Tonya ran her fingers through Rodney's wavy brown hair, teasing the strands. "You just disappeared on me."

Rodney ignored her and stared at the fire.

"Do you want to have some fun?" She slid off the arm of the chair and sank onto her knees between his legs. Her slender hands rubbed up and down his thighs. "I could blow you right here," she smiled and dropped her face into his lap, nibbling his junk. "It's always hotter when someone could walk in at any moment and catch us."

Rodney shifted his stare from the fireplace and looked at her, his eyes dull. "What did he say?"

"What did who say?"

"What did Todd say to that faggot when you overheard them yesterday?"

Tonya frowned. "I told you what he said."

"What did he say exactly?" Rodney pressed with impatience.

Sitting back on her heels, Tonya shrugged. "He asked the fag guy why he was still there, hanging around him. He said...I fulfilled my end of it, I fucked you, now it's over. Then said something about it not being a date and that he didn't want this." She laughed, and her face crinkled. "Do you think he really fucked him? I mean, I know he said it, but still..." she shook her head and grimaced. "I can't really imagine Todd screwing another guy. Why would he want to? It's so fucking gross. I so don't get fags. I mean, why fuck a dirty ass when..." she pushed deeper between Rodney's legs. "...they could be sliding their dicks into a wet, hot pussy?" She grinned and nuzzled his throat. "Right?" When Rodney didn't answer, she nudged him. "Right?"

"Yeah," he mumbled absently and turned his eyes back to the flickering flames. "Were those his exact words? I fucked you. He wasn't taking it in the ass?"

Tonya drew back and stared at him. "Yeah, that's what he said. Why? What does it matter if he did the fucking or got fucked? He was still having sex with a guy. Either way, it's fucking disgusting." She trailed her fingers down his body and played with the snap of his pants. "But this isn't." The button popped loose, and she tugged down the zipper.

Rodney grabbed her hand when she started to shove it inside his pants. "I'm not in the mood."

"What?" she frowned. "Why?" He just looked at her, and she stood up in a huff. "What the fuck is with all the guys suddenly? What—would you rather fuck ass, too?" She rolled her eyes and stepped back, face twisted with annoyance.

"Hey." Rodney grabbed her wrist and pulled her down hard on his lap. She gasped as he tightened his grip. "Don't ever fucking say that about me, you got it?"

"Yeah," she mumbled and stared at him, face pinched. "I wasn't serious."

He sighed and nodded, eased up on her wrist then squeezed her ass. "I'm just worn out," he smiled. "You fucked me dry last night. I need a moment to refuel."

Tonya relaxed and snuggled into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Understandable," she nodded with a teasing smile. "I can be rather exhausting."

Rodney chuckled and repositioned her, so she was straddling his crotch, then grabbed two handfuls of her ass. "Fuck yeah, you can." She laughed and shoved her face into his neck and sucked his skin. He released a pent up breath and stared over her shoulder into the fire, eyes growing distant.